TR6060 Transmission Purchase?

rhallman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have a line on who has decent deals on a TR6060 Transmission to replace my Gen 3? Ill be getting the conversion kit from VPA.

Not sure I want to go with an upgraded G-Force yet, but may be an option.

Thanks...

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my TR6060 from VPA. I also got the shorter driveshaft from them. The trans mount I was able to re-drill the hole locations and re-use. Bellhousing etc.. is the same as what you already have.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Anyone have a line on who has decent deals on a TR6060 Transmission to replace my Gen 3? Ill be getting the conversion kit from VPA.

Not sure I want to go with an upgraded G-Force yet, but may be an option.

Thanks...

VPA should have a good price on the trans too.

I'd give them a call.

Dan

OP
OP
rhallman

rhallman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just purchased a NEW TR6060 2010 model transmission with the updated gears from Jon B at Parts Rack. Also got the Gen 4 Drive shaft from him. Even if you dont see what you need on his web site.....give him a call. He had a great deal and it has already shipped. Awesome customer service...Thanks Jon!!

For those interested in my old transmission, Ill get with you when it is out of the car.

Thanks...Rich

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Just purchased a NEW TR6060 2010 model transmission with the updated gears from Jon B at Parts Rack. Also got the Gen 4 Drive shaft from him. Even if you dont see what you need on his web site.....give him a call. He had a great deal and it has already shipped. Awesome customer service...Thanks Jon!!

For those interested in my old transmission, Ill get with you when it is out of the car.

Thanks...Rich

Agree. Jon can get anything Viper related, sometimes some really hard to find stuff, and always at a good price.

Dan

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

Thanks...Rich

That's gonna make that Paxton car really haul butt in the top end. No more huge rpm drop when shifting from 4th to 5th. :2tu:

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are going to love it, the 6060 is so much better than the old T56. one thing that really helps the motor and tranny mounts from woodhouse.

OP
OP
rhallman

rhallman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already upgraded the mounts on the motor and transmission with woodhouse. Yes...Made a big difference there as well.....

Thanks..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960