Track car

banshe302

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello there . I have tracked my 2004 vert and the experience was unexplainable . So now I'm lookin for a viper track car does anyone know where I should look. There are 2 or 3 on the classifides but i would like to see if there is anyone out there that knows of any for sale or who I could call that is somewhat close to where I live. I'm in Franklin Square Long Island

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello there . I have tracked my 2004 vert and the experience was unexplainable . So now I'm lookin for a viper track car does anyone know where I should look. There are 2 or 3 on the classifides but i would like to see if there is anyone out there that knows of any for sale or who I could call that is somewhat close to where I live. I'm in Franklin Square Long Island

What does, "the experience is unexplainable?" mean? The Viper is one of the best street legal track cars available.

OP
OP
B

banshe302

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Unexplianable means I had the time of my life and i would like to buy a track car .I was looking a 1996 GTS in the viper club classifides the all yellow in race trim . Does anyone know the car he has it listed for $38k.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe Jon from PartsRack was talking about knowing of a track car for sale as well a month or two ago. Give him a call and see if it's still available.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unexplianable means I had the time of my life and i would like to buy a track car .I was looking a 1996 GTS in the viper club classifides the all yellow in race trim . Does anyone know the car he has it listed for $38k.

I know the car fairly well but the owner(s) VERY well. It originally came from Woodhouse and the current owner rarely tracks it. I am pretty sure he would even take less for it as he was recently divorced and needs to move a few things. I have a bunch of pictures from Viper Days in Topeka if anybody wants 'em. He drove it out of his enclosed trailer for pictures, drove it around the parking lot, and then back into the trailer. He hasn't raced it in a long time but it is certainly built to run! :2tu:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might also think about one of the Viper Racing leagues Comp Coupes.

They are really well sorted out, and are usually pretty good deals. Far cheaper than taking a street car and setting it up with speed and safety gear.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4