Track day video Buttonwillow

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hadn't been to ButtonWillow in nearly 5 years, first an only time was the inaugural NARRA event and only ran 1 day due to rain. Track is real fun, but there were a ton of cars there and lot's of off-roading. When cars go off blinding dust everywhere. Only had the go-pro on for 1 last session, had a clean Saturday but got off-road twice in this last session (7min mark and at the end). fun place, hope to go back soon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af_2o0wKr44

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice video!
I ran BW once in my EVO X , but it was counterclockwise direction. I like it better in the video.. Btw how many Red Silver ACRs did they make? Seems rare because I don't see them..

OP
OP
redtanrt10

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THX, luckily I ran CW 13 before. Great track but harder to pass than Willow or CA Speedway and during that session kept getting bottled up. I think they made 3 red/silver in '08, two more in '09? this is a clone, started as a red/black couple, re-stripped and tapered in silver, added the mopar aero, moton's instead of KW's. Deny Wagner has (had) my '06 couple that looked the same minus the aero.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang