Track day video Buttonwillow

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hadn't been to ButtonWillow in nearly 5 years, first an only time was the inaugural NARRA event and only ran 1 day due to rain. Track is real fun, but there were a ton of cars there and lot's of off-roading. When cars go off blinding dust everywhere. Only had the go-pro on for 1 last session, had a clean Saturday but got off-road twice in this last session (7min mark and at the end). fun place, hope to go back soon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af_2o0wKr44

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice video!
I ran BW once in my EVO X , but it was counterclockwise direction. I like it better in the video.. Btw how many Red Silver ACRs did they make? Seems rare because I don't see them..

OP
OP
redtanrt10

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THX, luckily I ran CW 13 before. Great track but harder to pass than Willow or CA Speedway and during that session kept getting bottled up. I think they made 3 red/silver in '08, two more in '09? this is a clone, started as a red/black couple, re-stripped and tapered in silver, added the mopar aero, moton's instead of KW's. Deny Wagner has (had) my '06 couple that looked the same minus the aero.