Track Pack Option

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And if you want the baddest raw car...would stock black rims prevent you from buying it? Hell no. And this idea that it has to be original from the factory ...blah blah blah. Add a power adder if you want some real raw power. 600 hp is weak now a days anyway. Who cares what color the rims are. Track pack or not, you can always make your car faster and lighter. It doesnt have to factory stock forever. Change rims, brakes, engine, whatever, to make it what u want. The factory isn't required to cater to every single buyer. That's just silly. They delivered you the best of the best as far as the car goes. Deal with the rims they give you and figure it out . Seriously the silliest stuff I have ever heard. What's next? Won't buy because it doesn't have mobile 1 oil? Or not the tires u like ? If u can afford the car, u can afford to make it perfect by your standards. So do it and thank srt that u have a car to call your dream car in the first place . Pretty sure if Ralph could speak freely, he'd say exactly what I'm saying.
If it was Ralph, he'd spell nowadays correctly...

If you considered me as a ******, I'm not complaining, I'm only asking the experienced to clarify me on what I have no experince with. So that I make the correct call on what to pay money for. And this is one of the reasons these forums exist.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang