Track wheels needed

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of track wheels 18"/19" for my Gen 3 Viper. Scrapes and finish not a problem as long as they are not bent. Please PM me with any OEM wheels sitting collecting dust.
Thanks

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blackmoon, I don't have any for sale but I'd suggest you look for a set of 18's front and rear. (Someone here was looking to sell SSR's). 18's in the rear provide you more tire choices at lower prices. good luck, Mike

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blackmoon, I don't have any for sale but I'd suggest you look for a set of 18's front and rear. (Someone here was looking to sell SSR's). 18's in the rear provide you more tire choices at lower prices. good luck, Mike

Above true but...Unless you are going to do serious racing or it's a dedicated track car (which it doesn't look that way) stay with the 18/19. Otherwise, you will have to relocate your e-brake caliper to accomodate the 18 in the rear.

I found and use a set of ten spokes for my track day duties. You can find them pretty reasonabley priced in the classified section or go to Hemmings/Ebaymotors. Plan to spend anywhere from $800-$1200.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of track wheels 18"/19" for my Gen 3 Viper. Scrapes and finish not a problem as long as they are not bent. Please PM me with any OEM wheels sitting collecting dust.
Thanks

Exactly what you are looking for is in "classifieds" right now....

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks
Check with Jon at the PartsRack as he usually has some for sale.