Trade 04 Corvette Vert for 97-98 GTS?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Anyone interested in trading their 97-98 GTS for a 2004 red corvette convertible loaded? >>

ROFLMAO - OH CRAP, that is some funny ****!! (Tears in eyes from laughter). :D PLEASE, PLEASE TELL ME, you were kidding..??

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone interested in trading their 97-98 GTS for a 2004 red corvette convertible loaded?

If by fully loaded you mean a suitcase full of rare gold coins, and a drunken leggy blonde in the passenger seat, I might consider it. :D

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car is completely stock, except for the muffler delete and lowered suspension.

You must be registered for see images

forensicsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As a fellow Louisianan and LSU Medical Center graduate (New Orleans), welcome to the forums. Not likely that you will have any takers but it's a noble quest and you will not be disappointed with going from vette to viper. I went from z06 to gts and the difference is huge if you are looking for a closer race-car-like driving experience.

Also the "cool" factor on a scale of 0-10 is about a 12.
Just be very careful driving around the city...the potholes and other roadway defects will not be kind to this type of vehicle which stock has about a 5 inch front clearance.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a related note, I am looking to trade my lawnmower for a low mileage 2002 GTS FE. Please PM me if interested. I am expecting a lot of responses, so please give me time to sift through everyone's before I decide which FE is right for me :D

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think "Strat" was hoping someone who has 3 or 4 vipers, might want to trade 1 of them for more of a daily driver... It probably was all very well meaning.

And Chad: If I had an FE, I would consider the trade as I am in need of a good, high horsepower, lawn defoliager... But not owning an FE, I'm a day late and a dollar short for the good deals, again :rolleyes: ...

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a related note, I am looking to trade my lawnmower for a low mileage 2002 GTS FE. Please PM me if interested. I am expecting a lot of responses, so please give me time to sift through everyone's before I decide which FE is right for me :D

what type of lawnmower? :D

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i trade my 97 gts to you for the vette but you have to make the deal a little more equal, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i got it my car for the vette plus another 97 to replace the one i tossed. how bout it skippy.

Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he was just kidding??? Or he meant 3 or 4 new vettes for 1 older viper.

Now on the other side (AS A TOTAL JOKE) someone go to the Vette Forum and ask to trade your older Viper for a brand new Vette (plus getting tons of cash) and check out the 40,000+ "YES" responses you get.

(remember, I said as a joke)

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone want to trade a Lambo for a Mustang? I'm looking for one w/K&N filters. Heck, Ill even throw in the lawnmower if it comes with stickers.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't let these guys bother you too much. I just traded a lowly '02 Corvette for a B/W GTS............ plus $13,650. :laugh:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't let these guys bother you too much. I just traded a lowly '02 Corvette for a B/W GTS............ plus $13,650. :laugh:

and a rather SWeeeet viper I might add! love the b/w!

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Leslie, how are you liking the viper so far?

I know i am not the concensus, but its not soooo unthinkable, a loaded 04 vette retails for @ the same as a used 97ish viper
its not like he said an 04 for an 04 or anything. <shrug>

Not like I would trade, but at least you'd get a warranty! lol

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see *5* 2002-2004 vettes in a used car lot by my house. They range from $27,000 to $37,000 and look in pristine condition.

For a 97 gts... it would have to be a pretty banged up one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte