Trade your GTS for a C5 coupe?

YELL03

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a bad back, in fact yesterday I could not even get out of my pool without my wife helping me.

It took me about 10 minutes to get out of bed this morning, but....

I'll endure all the pain to drive my Viper. In fact I drove it today and even took a moment to wup a 03 Cobra in 1st gear even though the G-forces were not what I needed at the time.

Thankfully I only flare up this bad, it is not always like this, but I still would keep my Viper no matter what.

Howard

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a bad back, in fact yesterday I could not even get out of my pool without my wife helping me.

It took me about 10 minutes to get out of bed this morning, but....

I'll endure all the pain to drive my Viper. In fact I drove it today and even took a moment to wup a 03 Cobra in 1st gear even though the G-forces were not what I needed at the time.

Thankfully I only flare up this bad, it is not always like this, but I still would keep my Viper no matter what.

Howard

Sorry to hear about your back! A back injury can truely disable a person. I hope you get better!

And we all know the Viper is therapy for the mind, but I didn't know it worked for PAIN also!! :headbang:

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would trade my GTs for a C5 corvette. Plus $60,000 in cash. Keep the corvette a daily ******. And then go buy another GTS..

But seriously, After owning a 2002 Z06, I have NO desire to own another one. What a putz...

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did you see the broad in the Ebay pic!?!? Holly **** is she ugly. I think she pretty much says it all! HE'S GOT BAD TASTE!!

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you see the broad in the Ebay pic!?!? Holly **** is she ugly. I think she pretty much says it all! HE'S GOT BAD TASTE!!

While that chick may be hot, she's got nothing on this babe:

You must be registered for see images attach

Nothing sells a car like beautiful women.