Tri-state: How bout a little get together?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had mentioned in a previous post about some photography and ice cream sometime. I'm trying to sort out a date possibly between the 9th and the 15th when the weather is nice. I'm also trying to sort this out between events such as the Bugatti run and NYIAS.

There's a nice little place called the Calonia Dairy Maid right off of Route 1 and the Cloverleaf intersection. It's been around for nearly 50 some years and I thought it be cool to have a little time to have some fun and chat. Plus I know some of you have been asking me about photography on there cars. There's a big spot in front of the shop for a great retro looking theme.

Like I said I don't have an exact date yet but it be great to see if anyone's interested.

Ron

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
take a look in the srt10 section. a few of us are trying to get together soon and it would be kool to do this at the same time. that area would work for me.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil let's see how we could work this out. The ice cream place is at least 45 minutes south from where you guys are going to meet. Cruise maybe?

P.S. There's going to be alot of Ferrari's running around down here if your going to hold it on the 15th. ;)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im game and never afraid to put miles on mine.

see what the others say. i know one of them is in cherry hill.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does this Sunday go for you guys? Let me know otherwise I might schedule this thing for the end of April begining of May.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok here's what's up...

I stopped at the ice cream shop and they will be open sunday from 10AM - 10PM. So all is good. I'm shooting for a 1 PM meet up and quick shoot over at Roosevelt Park. From there will all go down route 1 over to the ice cream shop for small get together and ice cream.

Directions to the park and ice cream shop are listed below.
Roosevelt Park
*note: there is a small lot in front when you cross over route 1 to the park right where the number 660 is. I will be there early with my Tan ******. So keep an eye out.

Park to Calonia Dairy Maid

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Keith C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Easter egg hunt at 11:00 AM

Ice Cream at 1:00 PM

Visit Mom with easter plant at 3:00 PM

Should make it. :)

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To those that are coming, your all getting free 2005 NJ rendevous DVD's. :) Made them fresh this morning. :2tu:

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pics from today!!

I would like to thank all of you that came out. It was a great day. Even though we didn't have a whole bunch of people, 4 vipers and a corvette was an awesome sight in my rear view mirror going down route 1.

Me, Keith, Phil, Aaron, and Blake had a great time today. There were people screaming, honking their horns and just stopping by to take a look at the cars. I felt like a Pace Car going down Route 1.

As we went over to Roosevelt Park and into lot 14 we got a nice little surprize. A man with a red NSX was taking pics of his car. The look on his face was priceless when we all parked. :cool:

Here's several hi-res shots.
You must be registered for see images

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith C, great looking and sounding car there. nice meeting you.

bth1, car is looking good. good to see ya again.

viper GTS-R, good to meet you finally.

aaron, get that blue and white on the road, we gotta run.. :)

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Pics from today!!

This one was probably the best shot all day.
You must be registered for see images attach

Keith C

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Ron Phil Mark Aaron and Blake It was very cool to meet all of you. Any time you guys want to meet up just let me know. :cool:

bth1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks Viper GTS-R for organizing things today. It was nice meeting up with you guys today. Hope to see you all again sometime soon.

S

SUN RA KAT

The last photo is especially beautiful because all the fall colors of the fallen leaves are on the Viper.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Viper GTS-R for organizing things today. It was nice meeting up with you guys today. Hope to see you all again sometime soon.

You know there was a unmarked trying to catch up with you. I dunno if you saw me but you made the left onto Route 1 and I was first at the light and I followed you up the turnpike but couldn't catch up cause as soon as I got on, there was an unmarked and I was doing about 70 and slowed to 65.

I got in front of him to get off at the next exit and when he passed, he seemed rather pissed at me. :D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Was right in my backyard. Sorry I missed it but had an appointment set for 1pm so I could not make it. Love the pictures though.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was a fun drive and I am glad I got to meet everyone. I have to say that I felt like a second class citizen in the Vette, I do not think I will be doing that again. :nono:

aaron, get that blue and white on the road, we gotta run.. :)

Phil, I see you will not be content until you beat every ROE car in the area. :buttkick: I doubt I will have much for you but we can give it a go when I am up and tuned.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960