Trouble with my back up lights.. ANOYONE CAN HELP?

RickViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just cant get my back up lights, a couple months ago i saw that the white reverse back lights didnt turn on while putting reverse, now i just cant get them to work... is there a sensor, or a switch when you put reverse or how can i find the problem??:dunno:

OP
OP
R

RickViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sounds good... and yes V10SpeedLuvr... I guess RED its the only color!!!

OP
OP
R

RickViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for youre help Viper Wizard but where its the switch that im looking for?? haha..., and can i find it for my car its a 94 RT?? and its red..!!!!! ha

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for youre help Viper Wizard but where its the switch that im looking for?? haha..., and can i find it for my car its a 94 RT?? and its red..!!!!! ha

Since RED is the fastest color, your going so fast that the light coming out of the back-up lights can't keep up! :bolt:

The switch is on the right side of the trans. You can check the system by turning the key on to the run position, unplug the two wire connector from the BU switch and then jump the two wires with a paper clip. If the lights come on, then you'll need the switch.

Back-up light switch #4626593 MSRP $30.05 [fits 92-09]
Less 20% VCA
914-763-3136

OP
OP
R

RickViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow you are always right Chuck!!!! i think its the color!!!!!! and the year too!!! since i see you have one the same year youll know!!!! i see that you know your car number... how do i get mine, is it on the title?.
About the switch im goning to check on it this weekend, but do i have to get under the car? or can i reach to it thru the hood?? if you have a pic it will help a-lot..
Thanks Chuck you are always a great help, wish i had you closer to take my car for a general check up.

Rick
94 RT/10

OP
OP
R

RickViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I guess mine its #762 cause my last digits are after the letters is this RV102762 and i gues its not hundred thousand..

I will be checking that tomorrow and i will let you know if i need it or what happen...
Thannks

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess mine its #762 cause my last digits are after the letters is this RV102762 and i gues its not hundred thousand..

I will be checking that tomorrow and i will let you know if i need it or what happen...
Thannks

Your 94 must be a late build 94, your number is 2762 out of 3083.

Let use know what you find on the B/U lights.