Trying to decide

chambers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an 01 RT with factor rims 18 inch tires on the front and rear. I am in the process of getting new PS2's. I am trying to determine how the car would lool with 18 on the front and 19 on the rear. Or should I just stick with 18 on the front and rear:shocked:

Any suggestions

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Gen III 10-spokes look great on a Gen II. And the 18/19 setup would let you use SuperSports if you want vs. PS2s.

APGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ccw sp600 19s all around here. looks pretty freakin sick

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big wheels and puny brakes look like crap. If you're gonna get bigger wheels get bigger brakes to fill in that dorky ghetto gap the stock brakes will show.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big wheels and puny brakes look like crap. If you're gonna get bigger wheels get bigger brakes to fill in that dorky ghetto gap the stock brakes will show.

Chuck is right, and that's exactly what I did. It can be very expensive to do all at once, but I feel it's one thing you kind of just have to do at the same time. I upgraded my stock 17" wheels to 19x11 in the front, and 20x13 in the rear. So if you want the best look when getting newer and BIGGER wheels, then you should really consider newer brakes that are big enough to compliment them, especially if you're going 19x20 sizes. If you stick with 18s all around, you won't have to worry about bigger brakes as much as with 19s or 20s; however, big brakes just look bad a$$. I get more compliments on my brakes than I do on the wheels. :)

You must be registered for see images attach

APGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
X2 its worth it to do a bbk for looks/function. mine has the gen3 viper brakes on it and 2 piece rotors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21