TT Porsche vs Viper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be picking up a 01 Porsche Twin Turbo on Wednesday, it doesn't have the styling or the power of my Viper but it does have some great features.

There's nothing like driving a turbo charged supercar with all wheel drive. The transmission is silky smooth and throttle response is good. Since This is my second 01 TT Porsche I know what to expect. The major difference from my previous 01 TT Porsche is the price, I sold my first 01 TT Porsche for $165,000.00 and picked up this one for $107,000.00. With only 1500 miles this car is almost new.

With such a great car its to bad Porsche of North America has such poor customer support. I have stated in previous posts that I would have nothing to do with Porsche, but I am entitled to change my mind.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UT oh looks like another thread that's going to get moved to OFF TOPIC>
tongue.gif

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's all about the supply and demand. The first 911 he had was one of the first in Chicagoland if I'm not mistaken.

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a guy here in town who has a '01 TT he let me drive. He's pretty much of a maniac so this thing has almost 600hp. The car is frightfully fast. He wanted me to drive it since I had a Viper. Since we're at almost 4000ft elevation the turbo's do have a little advantage.

If you want to talk to this guy email and I'll find out if he wants to talk. (High degree of likelyhood) I'm pretty sure he's talked to just about every tuner in the nation.

I've always had a weak spot in my heart for Porsches.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SapphireGTS:
02 Escalade 22" wheels, dual flow masters.
great.

You must be registered for see images

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
As you can clearly see butch has saved millions by avoiding the dentist throughout his lifetime!
Butch,did you see the video of Paolo kicking the 02TTPorsche,that Faraz took last thurs.cool

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im partial the the ruby red 1997 aircooled Turbo S. If they made the S in that color.

The price has finally come down on them (they were stuck at $100-114K for the longest time)

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Butch
Consider a Tuner named EVO for $16,500
you can get 505 RWHP it includes a list of goodies to get you there. I did that with mine.An incredible difference over stock TT!!!!!!

OP
OP
B

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by toddt:
Butch--

OMG, why the difference in price!!!???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>-----------------------------------

OP
OP
B

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SapphireGTS:
02 Escalade 22" wheels, dual flow masters.
great.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>-----------------------------------

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
21 gun salute. AHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEE BOYEEEE! blap! blap! blap! blap! blap! blap! blap! blap! blap! blap! blap! blap! blap! blap! blap! blap! blap! blap! blap! blap! blap!

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am 100 % positive that Supra mans car is faster than mine.
What else do you want me to say?

If you are so tough why don't we have a pit match. Ill give you the first punch
smile.gif

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supra man. It is a euphemism that went completely over your head. You are obviously a really cool person from what you have said and your car is very cool and fast. I am leaning towards the theory that you are a Viper guy that is just having some fun blowing smoke up out butts. No one is as weak as you with out trying.

See you later. Sneaky Viper guy.

YellowSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the September Car & Driver magazine, there is a shootout between the 2002 Z06 and a 911 Turbo. Here are the results:

Vette 911
0-60 4.4 4.5
0-100 9.8 10.1
1/4 12.7 12.9

Here is a pic of "Butch the Snake" after he won his first Law Suit against the Chicago PD! Sup Sup

Status
Not open for further replies.