Twelve Foot Sheep Next To My GTS!!! (PICS INSIDE)

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

poweradded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i bet a sheep like that could fetch a peeerty penny in yer parts

btw, i emailed you from the CF about iforged, did you get it?

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that's gotta be about the gayest thing i've seen all year.. I hope you sell mattresses ;)

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roadkill,
This is a new inflatable I bought for my stores. I brought it home to see what the thing looked like. When I stepped back I thought "that would make an interesting pic."

that's gotta be about the gayest thing i've seen all year..
Coming from a guy with a purple gen1... :D

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Roadkill,
This is a new inflatable I bought for my stores. I brought it home to see what the thing looked like. When I stepped back I thought "that would make an interesting pic."

that's gotta be about the gayest thing i've seen all year..
Coming from a guy with a purple gen1... :D

Purple Gen I <> 15 foot inflatable sheep in the front yard sorry.. You're in a league all your own when you go with inflatable livestock :D

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Twelve Foot Sheep Next To My GTS!!! (PICS INSIDE)

Gary had a little lamb, little lamb..

Thanks for the picture. My kids loved it and I think it's pretty funny too.

Don't forget to wear the 'wolf' costume when you strap that thing on your truck and take it to work! :D

When the Serta sheep goes to sleep is he pulling the wool over his eyes?

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you lead a lamb to water can you make him sleep? :confused:

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score

See how my 12 ft sheep brings out everyones creative side!!

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
[quote
Roadkill,
It's a 12 foot sheep not 15 foot... pay attention!! :D

[/QUOTE]

Damn thing is gonna give me nightmares! Giant sheep sitting there staring down on you.. :D

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GTS looks great. Very classy house too. However, the Navigoater is pure rap video material. Please tell us Pdiddy was over visiting.

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the Navigoater is pure rap video material. Please tell us Pdiddy was over visiting.

You think my Navi is ghetto... you should see my Bentley on gold plated dubs and my hoochies in the hot tub out back!!
Just Kidding.

Chuck, keep trying... it will come!

When I was a youngin' I was really into car audio. I couldn't afford to do what I wanted then so I told myself if I ever get in a position where I am able to build a vehicle the way I want to I will. That's why I got the Navigator. I did all of the work myself and finally got to finish my "teenage" project.

It was a lot of fun and since the new 03 Navi model is making the old ones look outdated I have decided to sell it and get a new one. I'm sure by the time it's done I will have it sittin' on 24's with air bag suspension and enough spl to aggrivate all of the old folks here on the board. I promise to post pics for some folks to enjoy and others to criticise. BTW I recently put it out by the street in front of one of the stores with a for sale sign on it and I couldn't believe how many classy looking folks are serious about buying it from me like it is set up now. I think anytime you build something like that you polarize folks. Either they love it or hate it. I love it!!

Gary Javo A.K.A. G-Diddy!!

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How come no one is noticing the two little sheep or (sheeps) on the roof of his car lmao :p Now that's a streo system :eek:

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHAAAAT? I didn't quite hear what you said? I can't hear you cause that guy has the volume up on the Navigator again! YEAAAH, I know he's only one STATE away! Seriously, can you still hear? What kinda system has the Viper got in it?

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good eye Mike.

WHAAAAT? I didn't quite hear what you said? I can't hear you cause that guy has the volume up on the Navigator again! YEAAAH, I know he's only one STATE away! Seriously, can you still hear? What kinda system has the Viper got in it?

I can still hear very well. In the viper I am running ADS seperates in the doors and the rear. I have two RF power series 500's on the mids and highs and a power 250m on a single solobaric L7 8" woofer in the spare tire well.

need4spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey gary, nice lookin rides! i'll have to hear that stereo system in the nav when i head your way. seems like it would be harder to sleep with that big sheep staring at ya thru the bedroom window! anyway, wheels look awesome! p.s. definitely do the new body style nav. see ya, kyle

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kyle,
Thanks man. Can't wait for you to get down here to pick up your beast!!

Paul,
I work hard and play hard. It will be nice to have more than five days off per year. Maybe one day I will get there. I have found no one will run your business like you.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been in the mattress business all my life ( a tester if you will ;) ) but I never thought of selling them, must be a good living in it. :D Send the hotties that are out back in the hot-tub on down here to FL and I see about testing that mattress for you.
Great house, Nav, and of course one of the best Blue and whites that I have seen.
Chad
Snake Hydes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery