Twin Turbo GTS on Ebay

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds loaded but most don't want a no-name TT setup, this is where going with a leading Vendor like Heffner makes a difference between average seeling price and a great selling price

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be Mark French's TT GTS that they built (he works at..) at TurboTrix down off of 514. I've seen the car in person and it's a nice piece. The setup is smaller than other TT setups I've seen on vipers. I'm not sure if it's a rear mount turbo system but when he opened the hood I was looking for a set of turbo's but found none. Other than that it's a great looking car.

--RS

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be able to get you a little more info on this car if you're interested. i know the the owners cousin.

I think there is more info on the alley under the name TurbotrixRacing

more pics here : http://turbotrix.com/gallery/project.htm

if ya wanna go look at it, let me know id go with ya.

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love when they show the tread on the tire and it is on the FRONT tire!! hahaha

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone else thinks it could be an issue that the lowest point on the car is the oil feed lines for the turbos?

Amazing what these guys did, but some of the stuff doesnt look like it was well thought out.

Jon

OP
OP
K

KMODStang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wowwww those turbos look dangerously low to the ground!!! look at this...

You must be registered for see images

That looks like serious trouble, especially on any NJ roads.

Kevin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree...and to have NO type of air filtration on turbos that low where the road debris is looks as if you're TRYING to **** it all in like a vaccum cleaner.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree...and to have NO type of air filtration on turbos that low where the road debris is looks as if you're TRYING to **** it all in like a vaccum cleaner.

I'm sure it was during the build process that they took those photos. Finished photos would be a good idea and probably show filter on the turbos now. But I agree its a bad location in general, especially since that area is UNCOVERED and would allow water and dirt to be in close procimity to the filters and turbos... Bad design I say, BUT im not an expert on this at all.

Also, I still think its crazy to have the oil lines being the lowest point on the car. Scrap a speed bump and its your oil lines taking the hit, not the frame :(

Jon

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The oil feed and return lines seem to run under the frame. What an aweful way to do it. You are driving through a parking lot, go over a speed bump that rips a hole in the return line. As you drive down the street, your engine in bleeding to death. Hopefully you notice in time.

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The turbo clearance looks fine, same height as the bottom of the frame rail. The oil lines could definately been run better tho...unless you put a lift on it

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'll make more money if he returns the car back to stock. That TT System looks like a terrific liability and price killer!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery