Uh......I finally saw an '08 today

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad sight but apparently everbody walked away. Thank God!

photo2.jpg

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The problem is people get these cars with 500-600 hp and take them out and FLOOR them and have no idea how to drive a car with this much power, which is why I think traction control should be on all vipers. And the good drivers can just push a button and turn it off. Look at that wreck, its horrible.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its sad when something so nice gets destroyed, but its even sadder when people that have no clue about what/how bad things happened make stupid comments.

I am sure the owner of that car feels bad enough without all of you guys breathing down his neck. Lets point blame when you know who/what/when/why instead of speaking out of your ass.

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those are the one-piece Forgeline rims ... so the car had already been modded ... so less likely to have been a newbe to Vipers

2 VENOMOUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its sad when something so nice gets destroyed, but its even sadder when people that have no clue about what/how bad things happened make stupid comments.

I am sure the owner of that car feels bad enough without all of you guys breathing down his neck. Lets point blame when you know who/what/when/why instead of speaking out of your ass.

Nicely said!!!!!

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, sad. Assuming that news story is referring to the same car, I'm glad both occupants made it out safely.

MarkRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sad.

I can only imagine what the 08s must be like with 100 more horse over my 04. Thats just insane.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960