Umm...What is this?

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
interesting. I like the rivet/metal theme but think the artist got carried away and took it too far.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would I buy, own, or drive it - no.

But- as far as show cars go, I think it's cool. Compared to the 'too blinged out to drive' cars you usually see at shows, I like this theme. It's extreme, but for a show theme car I prefer it to a lot of others out there.

But the only way you can pass the dolphin theme viper is if you can find one with a pink unicorn theme.

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More like an F-10 (cylinder)

Wonder if the ejection seat works? LOL.

The painted missles on the hood were a touch too much.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it should be set up for target practice for other (real) F16's!:D

93rt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not my cup of tea.

Probably most of you already know this, but just in case: Air Force pilots refer to the F-16 Fighting Falcon as the "Viper"....hence probably this was what the owner/airbrush artist was going for.

I imagine the paintjob cost a pretty penny (great way to lose $50k between paint costs and reduction of cars value).

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I imagine the paintjob cost a pretty penny (great way to lose $50k between paint costs and reduction of cars value).[/QUOTE]
I would imagine the owner who did this was doing it for himself and didn't think about having to sell it. :nono:
He has limited potential buyers with this "unique" rendering. :crazy2:

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I imagine the paintjob cost a pretty penny (great way to lose $50k between paint costs and reduction of cars value).[/QUOTE]
I would imagine the owner who did this was doing it for himself and didn't think about having to sell it. :nono:
He has limited potential buyers with this "unique" rendering. :crazy2:

Limited as in close to ZERO. That may be one way to turn a Viper ugly. Let's hope no one discovers other ways to do it.:crazy2:

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems the dealer thinks highly of it though.
$60,000 for an 04 with 10,000 miles on it!
It says it's N/A, but also says it has a Paxton.

F

FrgMstr

Well if it says anything about the owner, he traded it on a Lotus.....he can't of had too much sense.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love this quote from the ad;

"You will NOT find another 2004 Dodge Viper like this on the Market Today!!"

I say, "Yes, and that's a good thing--hope I never do and sorry I saw this one..."

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I remember seeing this car awhile ago...I think it was made to commemorate an Air force pilot that died or something..def not my cup of tea though

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I personally believe anything dedicated to the men and women that serve and protect this great country is a BIG WIN in my book, I'd drive it ANYWHERE!:2tu::usa::2tu:

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally believe anything dedicated to the men and women that serve and protect this great country is a BIG WIN in my book, I'd drive it ANYWHERE!:2tu::usa::2tu:

I'm a retired F-16 Crewchief, 21 years worth, and that is the FUGLIEST thing I think I have ever seen. What a way to destroy a perfectly good car. It does resemble an F-14 more than it does an F-16. The color is more Navy Silver than Air Force Grey. None of the jets I crewed had fasteners depicted on this car, and I crewed everything from a F-16A block 5 to an F-16 CD Block 40 so I worked quite a few different varieties. I'm all for supporting the troops, which I do through the POW/MIA foundation, but this car is more Top Gunnish than a Reality Tribute, just my .02.. Jeff

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, slap a MIA/POW sticker on or flag, but this is too much. Way too many panels also, looks like a jigsaw puzzle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang