UPDATE: HEFFNER SUPERCHARGED DYNO SHEETS-775 CORRECTED RWHP!!!!!

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are too much, too funny, and too cool. :)
I will do some hands-on investigating/experiencing of these various supercharger systems next year. From all I've heard and seen on these forums, both Jason Heffner and Doug Levin are made out to be gods in the supercharger market. How anyone decided which system to go with cannot be easy. Unless they just go with who ever they are closest to? Both guys sound awesome in what they do. I may have to get two Vipers and have each installed with the other's supercharger. That would solve things. Heh. Of course, that leaves me with needing one more Viper, a GenII, to have Sean Roe's beautiful supercharger (twin-screw type) installed. Mustn't forget that work of art. The looks of that one alone make it extremely appealing. It IS unique and beautiful. Nobody can deny that. I wonder when Sean will create one for the Viper SRT-10?
-Daffy
Jason Heffner: http://www.heffnersperformance.com/
Doug Levin: http://www.douglevinmotorsports.com/
Sean Roe: http://www.roeracing.com/

Daffy, you are right about it being hard to choose, Jason Doug and Sean are all such great guys and have such great customer service to back up their products! But this is a good type of nightmare choosing which of the bunch you want to go with.... Any way you go you will not be disappointed! It all depends what you're after, who you want to be before and how many people might have to wear depends if they go for a ride with you! This is what is so phenomenal at this point in time: CHOICES. A few years back the average Viper consumer did not have near this many top notch tuners providing these types of choices. Sean Roe's Supercharger makes more power than the Venom 650 for 1/5 the price! Heffner is making over 900 crank HP for less than 1/2 of the old Venom 650 price! It is mindblowing! We just have to thank Doug for pioneering the concept of supercharging vipers for reasonable pricing and doing a ton of them, Sean Roe for creating a bolt-on/DIY work of art twin-screw blower that makes more power than any normal person actually needs, and last but not least, we need to thank Jason Heffner for being on the cutting edge of power/looks/value/customer service and being one hell of a great guy.

OP
OP
S

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are incredible numbers!! Did you have a heads and cam package before you sent your motor off or did jason port the heads and put bigger valves on when he did the SC? HOw much boost are you running? I am very envious of your power! Let us know how it drives.

The car is actually running stock heads and cams. No work was done to the engine internals other than T&D 1.7 Rockers (which I had before).

OP
OP
S

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smokin
When are you bringing your toy to Houston? Have you moved in yet? what part of town? :cool:
See ya around
Rohn

Rohn,
Sorry it took me a while to respond. I was in Houston yesterday when I made the post and then headed for the airport for california. I'll be living Uptown in the Galleria area of Houston. I could be there on a permanent basis within 15 days. Im asking Jason Heffner to hold on to my viper for about 2-3 weeks (beginning of April) so that its shipped to its permanent home (which wont be ready till then).

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smokin
Galleria area, you will be right in the middle of the runway for the Saturday night circus. You picked a good place, good food, plenty to do and close to all Prashants polishing clubs. :shocked: :cool:
See ya in Town, sign me up for a ride.