UPDATE: HEFFNER SUPERCHARGED DYNO SHEETS-775 CORRECTED RWHP!!!!!

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason Heffner called me last night and told me about the dyno pulls on my car. As soon as he told me the car made 770 RWHP I was bouncing off the walls. 15 minutes later he called back, said he upped the fuel pressure, did another pull and got 775 RWHP, CORRECTED! The uncorrected HP numbers are 812 RWHP!! This is on a car with completely stock heads and bottom end!! What a great value! Whats even more incredible is that all this was done in 6 weeks with me ASKING him to lag (because of my move to Houston)!!! THANKS JASON HEFFNER!! Take a look!

Corrected

You must be registered for see images attach

Uncorrected.

You must be registered for see images attach

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Those numbers are just awesome!! It must be all that SHINE that adds the extra HP! :p
I can imagine how excited you are to get behind the wheel of that beast! :D
My GTS should be at Jason's on Friday! Now the hard part, the 2 month wait until I can pick it up and get it home to enjoy! I am used to not being able to drive my GTS until from Sept to May, but this is totally different!
What do I do??!! Help!
Jason, be ready for lots of phone calls!!

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow - nice result, Jason! I bet you can't wait to drive it!

Actually, you're getting uncomfortably close to my non-N2O numbers... I may have to up my boost a bit just to maintain a healthy margin for bragging rights ;)

OP
OP
S

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me get this straight:

775 RW HP

6 weeks to Install

Costs under $25,000

And looks very clean!

Why get blown by anyone but Heffner!?!

It actually costs way less than $25K.... I talked to Jason, he didnt mind me posting the pricing so here it is. The price for a system like mine, complete with a complete fuel system, installation, computer, tuning, blower, and intercooler is $15K. I paid about $1000 for all the chrome plating. So its way way less than anyone else making even close to those kinds of HP numbers...done in less than 2 months to boot!

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice numbers & price, SmokinV10.
Great work there, Mr. Heffner.
You know, with excellent information like this (and great pics), it's very difficult to decide on what tuner to go to. But it sure is fun doing the research! :)
-Daffy

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why get blown by anyone but Heffner!?!

He'll know what you meant, but somehow I think Jason would prefer "supercharged" in that sentence. :)

Congrats on another fine piece of work Jason.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smokin
When are you bringing your toy to Houston? Have you moved in yet? what part of town? :cool:
See ya around
Rohn

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Heffner have anyone pickup and deliver car from NYC??I am truly interested in this package. SR's package is about $7,000 and even though its a nice bump in horses(150), Heffners looks incredible...

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Smokin! 1st SC Viper in Houston! I guarantee you the fastest Vipers in the world (Texas Vipers) are gonna be lining up to try & take you down. I'll have the video camera runnin in the passenger seat of that beast! Awesome #'s man. Can't wait to take a spin with ya.

You must be registered for see images

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone wanna trade a 1999 for a 2001. I need forged pistons.

Incredible numbers. Simply amazing! :cool:

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the call last night from Jason Heffner after he did the first couple of dyno pulls. He was just as excited as I'm sure Smokin' was. Congratulations!! I can't wait to take your car to pick up some pizza!! Yeeehawwww!!!

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, with excellent information like this (and great pics), it's very difficult to decide on what tuner to go to. But it sure is fun doing the research! :)
-Daffy

Daffy,

Let me get this straight. You live 15 minutes from Heffner's shop and he produces the best quality product at the most reasonable price in the industry and you'd ever consider sending your car to anyone else? Let me educate you with a test ride in my car at your convenience. You will be overwhelmed with the sheer rush of adrenaline that will surely ensue (it's okay if you scream like a girl). All this on a car that runs on 93 octane pump gas AND is only running about 10 lbs. of boost but makes well over 800 rwhp.

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smoke...
You have outdone yourself my friend...my gosh...what incredible numbers!!!!
Congrats...we gotta get the cars together this summer.

Clark

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-Daffy

Daffy,

Let me get this straight. You live 15 minutes from Heffner's shop and he produces the best quality product at the most reasonable price in the industry and you'd ever consider sending your car to anyone else? Let me educate you with a test ride in my car at your convenience. You will be overwhelmed with the sheer rush of adrenaline that will surely ensue (it's okay if you scream like a girl). All this on a car that runs on 93 octane pump gas AND is only running about 10 lbs. of boost but makes well over 800 rwhp.

GaryA,

Let ME get THIS straight.
Heffner Performance is located in Glen Burnie, MD, and I am located in So. CA, and that puts me within 15 minutes of him?
Why wasn't I informed I had a teleportation device in my garage?!! *chuckle*
By the way, thanks for the additional information on Heffner's awesome system.
-Daffy

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GaryA,

Let ME get THIS straight.
Heffner Performance is located in Glen Burnie, MD, and I am located in So. CA, and that puts me within 15 minutes of him?
Why wasn't I informed I had a teleportation device in my garage?!! *chuckle*
By the way, thanks for the additional information on Heffner's awesome system.
-Daffy

My mistake! There used to be a local guy here in MD whose screen name on the VCA board was "Daffy"--I thought you were him. Anyway, the offer still stands! Many guys have flown in here just to see what the fuss is all about and I'd be more than happy to give you the ride of your life!

By the way, a Heffner S/C car is as close as you can get to a teleportation device! :D

Tom86ZT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stock cams, and heads, holy crap. Hey Paolo, imagine what yours is gonna due if stock heads and cam did 775

Tom

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smokin, Congratulations! Those are awesome #'s and Jason had definitely outdone himself for getting this level of power from a totally stock motor aside from rockers. Just plain awesome! That car should go close to 142 MPH ON RADIALS! You are going to need a GPS based speedometer to register the way over 200+ speeds you will be capable of. Does that 15K include a parachute? :smirk: :cool:

In my opinion, Jason Heffner has the supercharger market cornered all the way around...... Jason makes the fastest, best looking, beautifully engineered, systems that make the most power for the best price. I am sure glad I got my car to him before the mad rush of cars that are going out his way from all over the country!!!!!!

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stock cams, and heads, holy crap. Hey Paolo, imagine what yours is gonna due if stock heads and cam did 775

Tom

Tom, I can only say that I can hardly wait to get my car back from Jason after he works his magic...... I will take you for a ride that neither of us could possibly imagine! Paolo

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many guys have flown in here just to see what the fuss is all about and I'd be more than happy to give you the ride of your life!

By the way, a Heffner S/C car is as close as you can get to a teleportation device! :D

[/QUOTE]

Daffy, I flew down to Glen Burnie and got a ride in Gary's car. I can tell you it is the FASTEST F*#@ing car I have ever been in, including that patriot missile turbo car! It was, however, seeing the beautiful fabrication and meeting Signor Heffner in person that made me sign on the dotted line, he's the best!

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are too much, too funny, and too cool. :)
I will do some hands-on investigating/experiencing of these various supercharger systems next year. From all I've heard and seen on these forums, both Jason Heffner and Doug Levin are made out to be gods in the supercharger market. How anyone decided which system to go with cannot be easy. Unless they just go with who ever they are closest to? Both guys sound awesome in what they do. I may have to get two Vipers and have each installed with the other's supercharger. That would solve things. Heh. Of course, that leaves me with needing one more Viper, a GenII, to have Sean Roe's beautiful supercharger (twin-screw type) installed. Mustn't forget that work of art. The looks of that one alone make it extremely appealing. It IS unique and beautiful. Nobody can deny that. I wonder when Sean will create one for the Viper SRT-10?
-Daffy
Jason Heffner: http://www.heffnersperformance.com/
Doug Levin: http://www.douglevinmotorsports.com/
Sean Roe: http://www.roeracing.com/

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are incredible numbers!! Did you have a heads and cam package before you sent your motor off or did jason port the heads and put bigger valves on when he did the SC? HOw much boost are you running? I am very envious of your power! Let us know how it drives.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that is sweet, what are your exact mods btw?? Man too many choices :p

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have heffners stage 1 supercharger system and car put down 637rwhp. i can't wait to put intercooler and increase boost.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is exaclty what happens... Tuners start tuning and wallets start emptying...

When I first went with DLM almost 3 years ago, it was because of a) reputation , b) price, c) proximity, and d) product knowledge. I got into my SC set-up for less than SmokinV10, but have gone from "mild" to "wild" with my set-up. Those "DLM to the max" heads are worth the wait and the $$.

Also worth noting is that Heffner had done maybe 1 or 2 cars back then... DLM had done close to 20.

How many has DLM done now? I don't know, but there _have_ been over 20 in his shop at one time, with a wait-list to get started.

Whomever you choose, you won't be disappointed. I can only testify to my most excellent DLM experience. And that of _several_ other Viper owners.

JD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog