used tires.

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured I would give our local club a try. I just bought new tires for my 99 GTS and am taking off the old pilots. They have nearly all the tread and one is new on the rear. Has a few minor old age cracks on the others but seems to all be fine. If any of you are looking for tires "maybe for burn outs or something let me know. I don't want to throw them away but I don't want to store them either. The tires were made in 08. I don't really want anything for them but let me know if your interested.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey,...........if you wouldn't mind, picking up a used gen IV ACR, and pulling one of the rears for me. I only need one, but I would take the whole set if that would make things easier for you. ;)

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Gen 4 ACR has 19 inch rears, the Gen 2 has 18. Unless you have modified Gen 4, 18's won't work.

OP
OP
D

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah the gen four are different. If someone does need one rear the one on the back is fairly new. No cracks or nothing. Again get the word out.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This car was just at my place for oil change day, like he said one of the rears is new, and the tread on the others is good. This is a very generous offer. Thanks for posting this.

PS Window tint soon! :2tu:

OP
OP
D

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Steve. Tint soon. I may be opening a shop up closer to you but until then let me know. Always looking for an excuse to cruise. Maybe one weekend soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21