Value of track car?

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have listed my GTS in the salvage area. What is the current value of this car as a "track car"?

It is a really nice car, not perfect, but holds the salvage title. It may be perfect for someone as a track car. It also would make a great, "no worry" street car.

Please give me ideas if my price is close.

thanks
Dave

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My '94 is a daily driver, have lots of changes to make it suit me and nobody else, and as everyone knows, really dusty wheels. The financial plan is to drive it until it dies, then sell for parts. That should describe the condition well enough, and I always figured if I could sell it for 50%-66% of a "nicer" car of similar year and mileage, I'd be happy. I think you're there, moreso if your target customer is someone who wants a daily driver, not a track car. Who wouldn't like to drive a GTS every day and not worry... (see too many with great paint, low miles... wait, I don't see them because they're in the garage all the time!)

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally, I think it's very little money for the car. It is a soft market, but I think there are buyers for your car. Do you have it listed on Autotrader or on auction?

OP
OP
H

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
martyb,
I'll send some photos.

The car is only listed on here. I do not need to sell, but I DO need the space.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will vouch for this car and for David (Hemibeep). Dave does much of his own work and is meticulous. He also isn't a hotrodder like other folks and doesn't beat the car up. The Viper has excellent work done on it and if I were looking for a tracker to build this car would be perfect. Good luck Dave.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21