Vancouver/ Lower Mainland Owners...

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't know so many lower mainland viper owners went on these forums, as I saw in the crash thread. I didn't want to post this on there, but it got me thinking about organizing a cruise once in a while. Not too many people go on the events forum so I thought I'd post it here.

So, how many people in the area would be interested in doing a monthy cruise? Say the every last sunday or saturday in the month, in the summer, weather permitting. If enough people are willing I think it would be really great as I don't see many vipers around the city to begin with. I know there are a lot of gen II owners around, we should get them in on it too... anyways let me know what you guys think. I wont be back in town anyways until the start of june, but the way I hear the weather is there now, one could be set up for the end of May.

Nico

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nico,

You should contact Gordon Roberts. He's the president of the western canada region.

OP
OP
A

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil - Thanks, I'll do that... By the way I haven't forgotten about our meet! Had some family stuff I had to take care of last time, and now I'm back in Dublin for some finals, but I'm back in June, I'll see you then.

Nico