Vanity Plate Suggestions

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just applied for my Louisiana tag first part of this week: ITILFLY :D , in your case using 6 letters ITLFLY, would have used the six letters myself but it was already taken. Also VETKILR is a good one.

Venom500

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Please excuse our naivety, but what the heck does **** stand for, we see the term around alot, but never an explaination! We feel pretty stupid, but we are tearing our hair out trying to figure it out! :eek: :confused:

DynoDaddy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
**** was an acronym made popular by the movie american Pie. It stands for "Mom I'd Like to F**k" indicating that a specific persons mom is fine enough to bang.

Venom500

Viper Owner
Reaction score
**** was an acronym made popular by the movie american Pie. It stands for "Mom I'd Like to F**k" indicating that a specific persons mom is fine enough to bang.
Thanks for enlightening us, we have never seen that movie, guess we've been out of the loop too long. :headbang:

OP
OP

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!! I thought this would be easy...Now I dont know what to pick for my new plate...lots of really good ones...Thanks...AL...

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here ya go, my blue and white 97:
5279A_my_blue_Viper.jpg

You don't want to get bit by a snake with BADVENM!

Here ya go, my Red and silver 99:
5279A_me_at_drag_strip.jpg

I had this one my 94 also.

My 94 was over 540HP, my 99 is over 605 HP at the crank, 513 HP at the wheels, both naturally aspirated, so I felt like they were JUSENUF!

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in CT also. Mine are IM.FAST on 04 and WOW.EE on 05 Check out CT DMV site and hit vanity plates. You can check them out online.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the 2 best.

1. NONE
2.n - a

so if you get pulled over the cop rights on the ticket either "none" or N - a and you get out of the ticket lol.

I also live in CT and mine is 260 MPH so this way when I do mod it enough to make it do 260 I wont have to change the plate.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DVST8R

And depending on the question if an exclamation mark is also a valid character:

SEE YA! or SEE YAH

Imagine the grin full of anger on people's faces if you pull away from them and they see this on your license plate :D