VCA at Carlisle 2010

Rapps

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Other than registering and showing up does the VCA have something club related happening? Couldn't find anything via the Search.
Thanks much

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely, we generally have 50 plus vipers there and we provide lunch for all pre registered viper owners and there guest. We have a tent set up with Viper club items for sale, raffles, guest speakers etc. shoot me a PM, and i will send you additional information. Someone else from your area is coming again this year...I can hook you up with hotel accommodations if needed.:2tu:

here is a link from last years event

http://forums.viperclub.org/pennsylvania-west-virginia/623737-chryslers-carlisle.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rapps

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you for the info, we went last year and wandered over to the Viper section to enjoy the cars. The question this year is do we bring both of our cars or not? CICCI, the Crossfire Club, has a full weekend of events ...cars, dinning out, refreshments, old friends and more refreshments!

Attachments

• carlisle_IMG_5462.JPG
    carlisle_IMG_5462.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

SandViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wish I could go, I need some parts for a 70 Chevelle and 70 GTO Judge im working on. But not till next year :-(

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please also PM me the details. Is it still enjoyabe / valuable as a day trip? Not eager to stay in some little remote motel 20 minutes away which is what I did twice when I took some vettes. I guess this is less crowded though, please pm me, maybe I will bring my vert and get away from the "wind breaker with vette logo" crowd. :usa:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definately worth the trip even if only for the one day, Saturday is the best day to be there, Friday is nice if you want to walk around and see everything. Sunday attendance is generally very light. Saturday the club provides lunch for registered Viper owners and their guest, and we plan to have at least one guest speaker again this year. :2tu:

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definately worth the trip even if only for the one day, Saturday is the best day to be there, Friday is nice if you want to walk around and see everything. Sunday attendance is generally very light. Saturday the club provides lunch for registered Viper owners and their guest, and we plan to have at least one guest speaker again this year. :2tu:

I agree! That show is well worth attending, just to see all the different iron out there. The club provided lunch the year I went in 07, Veal Parm if I recall. I greatly appreciated it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang