VCA Colorado Regions VOI Pictures (99 of them!)

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are Posted Here:

www.protsys.com/viper/2004/voi8/pics04.html

There were 14 vipers that caravanned together to Dallas (we all made it there with out major incident) our old president, Jim Roppo, when leading the group out to I 70 West missed the on ramp (and this was for the start of the trip!) WE ALL STILL LOVE YOU JIM!

we all had a great time and we got word that there WILL be a VOI9!

Jim Johnson was also given an award at the awards presentation. And on the new video of VOI8 there were many members shown having a fun time and many members cars were also in the video.

I'm sure some of the others will also have some write ups and we'll send those out when I get them.

we have another event we can attend this Saturday in Vail for those wanting an easy day out and I'll send that info after this message.

take care
bob

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I can see all the Vipers from the Michigan, Illinois, Gateway, Nebraska, Minnesota, and Kansas City clubs that they blew by at Exit 137 in Oklahoma! (pictures 11-14) Yep, we all waved frantically but they just didn't want to join our sordid crew... ;)

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey there - nice new screen name - 3rd iteration, huh? How long you keeping htis one? ;)

I'll be calling you later this week to catch up. Congrats on the new ride.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala