VCA MEMBERS PLEASE READ - WINDOW STICKERS

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This could be a very good extra source of income for the national club. Someone please look in to this and see if it can even be done. I'll pay $200 for the one I need.

I think it's a great idea. However, I found the above post troubling. A VCA officer, talking about generating income for the club, mentions what I would consider a very high price he would be willing to pay? Or setting a benchmark the rest of us could be expected to pay to help fill the admitted needs for VCA income? Bring the price down, a lot, and you could count me in.

I agree $200 is a bit much. As some have previously stated, the Corvette Museum offers Window Stickers and build sheets to Vette owners. I looked up the site, they are reproduction, not original, but the pricing seems right. You can even get it laminated.

Here is a link to their order form with pricing:

https://store.corvettemuseum.com/services/buildsheet.asp

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd like one if it is still possible. A DC individual who coordinates the Monroney labels for some of the models that are made in the St. Louis area told me my '99 is too old to get one now.

Anyway, $200 is way more than I'd be willing to pay. Lower it down to $10-$20 and I'd be interested.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The window sticker reproduction is only worth about $20., but if this is a fund raiser for the club, $50 to $60 would be OK. I think $200 is a bit steep.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, all this moolah for a piece of paper. I just wish I can drive it more than looking at a freaking sticker. :rolleyes: :D

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...the new window stickers "must" be clearly marked as a copy/duplicate to insure the original window stickers are "ORIGINAL"...

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This could be a very good extra source of income for the national club. Someone please look in to this and see if it can even be done. I'll pay $200 for the one I need.

I think it's a great idea. However, I found the above post troubling. A VCA officer, talking about generating income for the club, mentions what I would consider a very high price he would be willing to pay? Or setting a benchmark the rest of us could be expected to pay to help fill the admitted needs for VCA income? Bring the price down, a lot, and you could count me in.

I agree $200 is a bit much. As some have previously stated, the Corvette Museum offers Window Stickers and build sheets to Vette owners. I looked up the site, they are reproduction, not original, but the pricing seems right. You can even get it laminated.

Here is a link to their order form with pricing:

https://store.corvettemuseum.com/services/buildsheet.asp

Cool, I see it's $25-30 for the Vette guys. I'd say doubling that, because we're twice as good as them, is reasonable. :D