vca sent me a coupon

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anybody know about the vca sending your e-mail about a coupon discount on any chrysler corp car or truck purchase-its says fill out the form and give it to your sales dealer:dunno:dont see no form though..anybody get this message on your e-mail..

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got that same message. You should be getting something in the mail. There is a sample of it posted in the media gallery.
does anybody know about the vca sending your e-mail about a coupon discount on any chrysler corp car or truck purchase-its says fill out the form and give it to your sales dealer:dunno:dont see no form though..anybody get this message on your e-mail..

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't think the discount is good if you ordered a BLUE car.....;)

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a Jeep Rubicon 2 weeks ago. Does anybody know if this "coupon" can be used retroactively?

Thanks,

Flash

Nope-

I can't believe you bought another new vehicle. You're worse than me:lmao:

Keep in mind that you should be able to at least write off the sales tax on that purchase!! Gotta take advantage of the very few breaks the Gooberment is dishing out:2tu:

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty darn sure I remember reading something about it on the letter I received. I'll let you know 100% after I get the coupon-

Who did you buy the Jeep for?? Did you replace the classic?

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"vca sent me a coupon"
Sounds to me like they sent you an email that they WOULD send you a coupon.
Same email the rest of us got.
But the title in your post sounds like something altogether different!

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Never Received A Email For A Coupon, Have Vca Did Yoy For Get Me ? :(

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Never ever seen a coupon, rebate or program that could be used after a vehicle was already purchased and then the program came out after said purchase. So your answer would be , no , it is not retroactive, unless the actual starting effective date was prior to your new vehicle buy.

OP
OP
B

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"vca sent me a coupon"
Sounds to me like they sent you an email that they WOULD send you a coupon.
Same email the rest of us got.
But the title in your post sounds like something altogether different!

its the same one as the rest of you --- read between the lines:cool:

OP
OP
B

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never ever seen a coupon, rebate or program that could be used after a vehicle was already purchased and then the program came out after said purchase. So your answer would be , no , it is not retroactive, unless the actual starting effective date was prior to your new vehicle buy.

what about this? can you use it if you ordered a car but have not taken delivery yet?

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what did coupon say I did not receive the email?

If you look at the sticky message at the top of the Viper Members forum, there's a scan of the certificate. It basically says you get $1000 off ANY new Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep vehicle (except Sprinter) and there is no exclusion for SRT vehicles or ACR Vipers. It's great news for those of us waiting for a car to be delivered or looking to buy/order a car (assuming we can get those cars before Sept 30 - must take delivery by then).

K

Kaya

what about this? can you use it if you ordered a car but have not taken delivery yet?

YES, I am waiting on my certificate because I have a 2009 Jeep Wrangler on the way. My Jeep was ordered in April. I am supposed to get the EP pricing plus $1000 off that was advertised when I ordered and this will give me another $1000 off. So after rebates my price is 24k for a Sahara.

K

Kaya

I just bought a Jeep Rubicon 2 weeks ago. Does anybody know if this "coupon" can be used retroactively?

Thanks,

Flash

You need to check with Marv S he has asked Chrysler if we can get the money retroactively, among other things.

K

Kaya

mine came today, however, says may be used with "most" other offers. Just a little vague?:dunno:

I just spoke to my dealer. I ordered my Wrangler in April during EP plus $1000 rebate. The Wrangler was supposed to be here today, but the transprot truck broke.

My dealer said that they would wait for me to get the certificate to do the paperwork on my Wrangler, and they made it sound like I was going to get EP plus $1000 rebate from April PLUS the $1000 VCA Certificate.:omg:

So when and if I get my certificate, I will let everyone know how it all works out. I has taken me longer to get my Wrangler than when I ordered the Viper...:rolleyes:

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got my cert. today, look at the back that is were you can sign it and give it anyone you want.
I think the delay on certficates is because cash for clunkers ends monday

Last edited:

kaval

Viper Owner
Reaction score
just used mine on a new jeep commander... a total of $7500.00 off with all incentives..

KI4RXM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a heads-up on this topic from one of your fellow VCA members on a topic over on a Challenger forum.

I don't want to post a link to the specific site or topic on that site to stay within any forums rules, but if anybody has an extra certificate or will not be able to use theirs, myself and a few others that are looking to buy in the next couple of weeks would love to know!

Feel free to let me know- I'm sure I'll eventually be around more, once I buy a Viper to go next to my Challenger (and F-16 heh) in my garage.

djhamm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm looking to buy a new Challenger this week and am wondering if anyone has a coupon they don"t need?
:drive:

CobraBound

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, great site, been lurking for a bit and finally joined! I am buying a Challenger for the wife this month and could use a coupon as well if someone is sure they can't by October. Maybe we could work something out? PM me if possible, thanks!