Vendor Issue Alert!

Jabbate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased a fiberglass convertible top cover for my 2004 Viper from Vipar Performance Proucts and did not recieve item after paying $650.00 by ACH deduct through PAYPAL. Stay away from this vendor after I made repeated phone calls/emails to revive NO response!

They have my money but I dont have the item purchased. Please help!

:mad::mad::mad:
FiberGlass Modified ( low profile ) Speedster Bubble

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the post... People should really read these....

I have had frequent issues with a lot of the viper vendors... Forum members should support other forum members..

Joe

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll get your part. Vipair is painfully slow, but does seem to finally ship parts. I had an issue with them a couple years ago. Took longer than I would've liked, but it was cleared up to my satisfaction. Just keep calling/emailing until you're satisfied. The owner travels out of the country a lot and that seems to be the issue most of the time.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll get your part. Vipair is painfully slow, but does seem to finally ship parts. I had an issue with them a couple years ago. Took longer than I would've liked, but it was cleared up to my satisfaction. Just keep calling/emailing until you're satisfied. The owner travels out of the country a lot and that seems to be the issue most of the time.

If this is the Vipair Performance, that's one of our site sponsors, you have no need to worry. Steve is completely legit. Chad's absolutely correct in that he's out of the country often.

I have no doubt that you'll get your product. Please keep us advised of this matter and I hope you let us know when you receive your top.

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you spend a bunch of cash on a product, you expect to get at least a reply...

Is that really to much to ask??? I personally wouldn't buy from them.. Try jeff lemke..

He returns emails pretty quickly..

Joe

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John,

Sorry for the delay in shipping your part, here is the waybill # 685451071 UPS it shipped a number of days ago and you should have it soon.

thanks

Steve

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve is a class act and his company stands by their product. He also contributes to the Viper race that we hold in Bradenton every year. This year Steve is donating 2 hoods and 3 dead pedal kits to our event. Steve has always been on the ball when I have dealt with his company. Steve called me this morning about something he wanted to ship to me early for our event. I do not post much and felt this was necessary for a company that is so generous to the Viper community

Since this was shipped overseas sometimes it takes a little longer then what the vendors are told and that should also be taken into account.

Here are 2 pictures of the Gen4 hood for the Gen3 that Steve has donated to the race.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Thanks again Steve:drive:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, PLEASE try to work these things out offline BEFORE you go ballistic and try to ruin someone's business. I'm not sure what the time-lines were in this particular case, but a little patience and diligence goes a long way. RESEARCH the company you're buying from before you buy, and if you have concerns, ask forum members about their experiences with that vendor before you go off. You can see that in this case, it would have saved you alot of worry.

Please remember the site policies on this issue:

Negative statements about vendors, customers, or others must be first hand, and substantiated. Furthermore, we reserve the right to hold negative posts until substantiated, and to give the parties reasonable time to work it out.

That means try to work it out BEFORE you post, otherwise we may censor you to protect a business being unfairly accused for any of a hundred different reasons.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang