Venom " ******** " in the Classifieds

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ad okayed in the Classifieds and the only ACR ******** in Venom Red is on the market. Way too many mods to list so please just check out the ad, and the only thing not listed is fresh fluids , where needed, new Carbotech 12 pads on the front , 3 new Pilot Sport Cups and one slightly used , and second set of ACR rims available at a price also.

Bill Pemberton
[email protected]
402-677-5864
1-800-889-1893

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just not getting to the track as much as I would like, so figure I would pick up more of a daily driver. Besides I work at a candy store and have had 7 Vipers, so figure maybe I should get number 8, ha,ha.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
but its been winter time, give yourself a break,the tracks have been closed,no wonder

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...and ship that *****....you know the way....youve been here several times before!

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pirate you are still the ole scalleywag, but I will accept your offer of a small down payment. Call me when you have secured the rest of the *****,ha!!!

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You damn 1%ers....im NOW callin Prez.Paypa Stacks to see if I can get some Obizzle Bucks to put on this car!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anybody that buys that car knows that it its right all over, nice car!! rare color too