Video-Idiot viper almost causing carnage!!!

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope this ******* is not a member of this forum.
His Viper license should be REVOKED.

http://www.3mach1.com/*******.wmv

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Is that Treynor? :D heh heh, no way, Ben's got more control than that.

I've pulled some ****** before, but not like that! Dude better check himself before somebody gets hurt.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no way he intentionally did that cut across traffic, the ***** lost control and had no place to go but straight across traffic.

Even though he is a COMPLETE J-Ack A-ss I am glad him and his passenger made it out ok, and the rest of the people in the vicinity.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank god he pulled thru that with a healthy does of luck, not cool at all.

bonus points for naming the car that the vid was shot from, double bonus for naming the year. (assuming it was OEM, which I doubt)

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MUST HAVE BEEN AN AMATUER VIPER DRIVER! TOTAL RENTAL VIPER TOO! AT LEAST I WOULD HOPE! DAMN HE IS A REAL ********! IT IS DRIVERS LIKE THIS THAT GIVE US A BAD NAME!

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy's definitely a *******. But what a cool collection of muscle cars cruising together. Now that would be fun (once the Viper left of course).

Chad

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank god he pulled thru that with a healthy does of luck, not cool at all.

bonus points for naming the car that the vid was shot from, double bonus for naming the year. (assuming it was OEM, which I doubt)

1989 Mustang GT......... Red. Gray interior with Black accents. I think that is the 25th anniversary badge on the dash..... although a lot of those were put on earlier and later models.

And yeah... the person in the yellow Viper is a *****.

JDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, yellow vipers ARE FASTER... fast enought to avoid TWO T-bones!

Guess I should trade mine in for the un-wreckable yellow!

...Hey man, watch this...
YIKES! :eek:

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's because of people like that we have to this to thank for in Texas.

HB 1326 automatically suspends for one year the driver license of anyone convicted of illegally racing on a public roadway. Before the license can be reinstated, the driver would have to complete 10 hours of community service. The punishment for illegal racing increases to a Class B misdemeanor. The law also increases the punishment for drivers who are racing drunk, who have open containers of alcohol in the vehicle when racing, who seriously injure or kill someone during the race or who have been convicted multiple times of illegal racing. Those offenses range from a Class A misdemeanor to a second-degree felony.

By the way, I liked the video too. Music not too strong, cuts done well, nice titles.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can not believe a person would acutally do something like that. It was a bone head move and that person should have known after that, that the car was too much for him but yet he still drove it and probably still like a ****. That stuff will get someone killed, and for what? To look good for a few hours? :confused: Things like this really get me ticked. :mad:

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One word: Dufuss

Two words: REALLY LUCKY

Three words: on cool tires

Four words: Pedal to the metal

In my humble opinion, he was showing off to his passenger, and the rear end came out under hard "pedal down". He had to *** his drawers as he tried to recover and then figured out he was crossing all those lanes of traffic.

We had a local owner, who on the day he picked his car up was not so lucky. After having lunch with his folks, he lost it on the way home (in the drizzle). Both him and his fiance did not make it.

There is another thread in which a person is asking if he should let a stranger drive his car. Here is a perfect "why" to say no.... and why Fred rec's all Viper owners should go to driving school.

Nice cars in the cruise.

99BLKRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car... Stupid driver. He is SOOOOOO lucky. I know that he had to have learned his lesson and will probably have a lot more respect for the car from that point on..

Bill B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would stop by the local Dodge dealer a couple of days after it rained. There were always 3-5 wrecked Vipers there. Most with right side curb damage.
You just can't teach some people.

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whether he did that on purpose or accident, he is one lucky SOB and the passenger is twice as lucky for having missed the t-Bone!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi