video of myself driving up my Michelin stock.....

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This video was just put up on a different thread that the Michigan NSX Club had put on last Sunday.

Had a blast cruising with other makes of cars and had to display the Viper nation forte: smokey burnouts.
(after racing go karts against each other with fully timed qualifying rounds, check out kart2kart.com, quite the place, and the recorder for the video, Todd, smoked us all. After checking out his site I understand why. Hey Todd, I was within a second of ya for qualifying, and then it quickly went downhill from there, next time I'm bringing a sneaky Pete NOS shot for the 5 horser!!haha)

check it out:

parking lot fun

time to ditch the orginal tires that came on my car (5 years old), can't think of a better way......

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you know what, you canadians arent that bad..
smile.gif

good stuff..

- eddie -

Dunn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which one were you, the one burning out alot with wicked donuts or the viper with the mild donuts and no donuts?

OP
OP
G

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mine is the former of the 2, no disrespect to Sean, he has new tires.......

I'm waiting for cords to come thru before new tires, hence the smokey burnouts! almost there.....

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dunn:
Which one were you, the one burning out alot with wicked donuts or the viper with the mild donuts and no donuts?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm the other Viper guy with the mild to no donuts.
emb.gif
Ryan was the guy with the dozen Krispy Kremes.
hail[1].gif
I like my tires and need to keep all the tread I have to keep up with Ryan at the drag strip.
supergrin.gif
Wish I had totally smoked my tires off the rims in the tire installers parking lot last year just before I got my new set. Oh well, I have a nice video of Ryans burnouts now to add to my library of films.
supergrin.gif

RickL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome vid guys! I wish I could have made it now, seeing all the fun you guys had. Ah well, maybe next time.

-Rick

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eddie N:
smile.gif

good stuff..

- eddie -

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, thanks for posting this!!!!

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eddie N:
smile.gif

good stuff..

- eddie -

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, you gotta hand it to them Canadians. Not only is their beer a lot stronger than in the US and the drinking age is 19, but the girls at the strip clubs dance totally **** too. We affectionately call it the Windsor Ballet.
wink.gif
Plus some of them Canadians are pretty good at doing donuts and putting on a great show. Dang, I can't get enough of this video. Ryan, you really outdid yourself. Maybe the whole Viper nation should chip in to buy you a new set of Michelins.
supergrin.gif

OP
OP
G

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plan on coming over here on Sunday for a little BBQ cruise Sean? I'm sure a little 7% beer and naked women (all under 1 roof) would not be out of the question, the married folk can blame it on me, same old, same old.
laugh.gif

I'll be looking for visable cords then, and I don't mean my tires.
smile.gif

I like the way the smoke pours out of the wheelweels, not sure why, I shall seek therapy soon in the form of new pilots at over 2K my money, that should settle me down. Well, we'll see......

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by genXgts:
Plan on coming over here on Sunday for a little BBQ cruise Sean? I'm sure a little 7% beer and naked women (all under 1 roof) would not be out of the question, the married folk can blame it on me, same old, same old.
laugh.gif

I'll be looking for visable cords then, and I don't mean my tires.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ryan, that sounds interesting. I am in need of some "culture" such as that at the Windsor "Ballet". But where can I park the beast while we check out the fine works of art in the "Ballet"?
And Chuck 97 GTS, the Million Dollar Saloon is my least favorite ballet over there. Had 2 bad experiences with the money grubbing bouncers and table men over there and will never go back. I much prefer Jasons or Cheetahs. Ah, gotta love them French Canadian girls they import into the city. Ohh la la. Plus the beer aint half bad either. Ohhh Canada!!!

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Motor City Mad Man:
And Chuck 97 GTS, the Million Dollar Saloon is my least favorite ballet over there. Had 2 bad experiences with the money grubbing bouncers and table men over there and will never go back. I much prefer Jasons or Cheetahs. Ah, gotta love them French Canadian girls they import into the city. Ohh la la. Plus the beer aint half bad either. Ohhh Canada!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? We had a great time there.
dunno.gif
If the IL VCA does our annual CAAP tour in January you'll have to show me where these other places are.
yesnod.gif

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 97 GTS:
Really? We had a great time there.
dunno.gif
If the IL VCA does our annual CAAP tour in January you'll have to show me where these other places are.
yesnod.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually Jasons is right across the street from the Million Dollar and Cheetahs is about a block or 2 away. I have always thought the girls anywhere but the Million Dollar were the best looking, plus they don't have the A-hole bouncers either in the other places that just want to keep taking your money for reserving a table and then give up your seats to some guys that come in an hour later and pay more. If you twist my arm maybe I'll show you guys those other places when you come visit in January. Twist, twist, owwwww. OK, I'm in.
supergrin.gif

SSLIDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although that video was fun to watch, I must say it was weak!!!
No disrespect to you genXgts (CAAP tour buddy)!

It's hard to tell but, I don't think that NSK even got his tires to trail smoke!!!

And the Z06; a straight line, brake stand burnout? Is that the best he (the driver) and it (the car) can do?

I've got a 15 minute video of me and a friend (yes, a friend) doing some parking lot stunts in Silicon Valley over a period of two consecutive weekends in my 99 GTS. I smoked up the original tires, a second set ($850), and a third set ($600, BFG's, this is when I got smart about smoking $800 tires in parking lot stunts), before putting a fourth set of tires on the car and calling it my ultimate Viper memory.

What I need from the Viper community on this board is, a lesson on how to upload the video from a VHS-C onto a post, so all can see and judge for themselves, if my Viper, parking lot stunt video, is one of the best they have ever seen.

SSLIDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A correction needs to be made to my earlier post!

I just relived my summer memory on video....It's an 18 minute

video, not 15 minute!!

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We to have the canadian ballet just 15 mins away.
I am a member of the Ontario VCA.
God bless Canada.
Great beer
Great hockey
Great ballet
and the viper people are cool too.
wink.gif

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSLIDER:
Although that video was fun to watch, I must say it was weak!!!
No disrespect to you genXgts (CAAP tour buddy)!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Weak.....weak?!?
laugh.gif
For the record, I didn't even know we were being video taped and I don't think Ryan or the other guys did either until after it was all over. We weren't trying to put on some big show or anything. I just caved under Ryan's peer pressure and did a few spinouts and stopped short of doing any real rubber burning. But I thought Ryans and the Z06's antics were fun to watch.

SSLIDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I said, It was fun to watch.

And weak?...LOL, yes, it was weak! If you're going to risk doing illegal stunts in a parking lot (with or without the knowledge of video tape) to have some fun and entertain (two vipers next to each other, about 30 feet apart, one facing North and the other facing South; on Q, they simultaneously start a little burnout session in front of a crowd of some 20 or so performance vehicles and their owners; NAH, that's not a show or anything) others and yourself, then go all out and show your skills of manipulating a vehicle while having some fun. Cause if you get caught, can you say it was really worth it for that little stunt?
That's why I called it weak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog