Vipair 08 hood. Good or bad? opinions and pics please!

rich v.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm about to buy either a stock 08 or Vipair 08 hood. has anyone had experiences with these? good quality?
any good pics of a Vipair? how much different from factory stock.
thanks guys!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Rich,

Right now, Vipair just makes reproductions of the OEM 08 hood in both fiberglass and in carbon fiber, we do carbon fiber either top only or both top and bottom, just depends on budget and what you want. We include grills with all our hoods. Our 08 repro hoods fit perfectly. Our old "Vipair" hoods that had the higher centers didn't fit as well as we would have liked, one of our molds was just a little too narrow so we destroyed the old molds.

We are just now, making some molds of a new Vipair high center hood as we get asked for these every few days, so very shortly we ill have some perfect fitting "Aggressive" looking 08 Vipair hoods as well. Anyone that has seen the comparison pics of the same car with a Vipair High Center hood and then the normal 08 hood can attest to the increased aggressiveness that is given to the SRT's with that mod

SS_at_lake9-08_0141.jpg

52251.jpg

SS_at_lake9-08_0121.jpg

5226j1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rich v.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i was hoping for the more aggressive center. whats the eta on that?
no interest on the carbon fiber, like the painted better

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was hoping for the more aggressive center. whats the eta on that?
no interest on the carbon fiber, like the painted better

We plan to be shipping orders in approx 3-4 weeks, we are busy contacting all the wait list people right now and we will ship on a first come first serve basis, give me a call when you get a chance

thanks!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome you're making the high rise hood again. I see yet another project in the future lol.