Vipair Coilovers Installed

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I ordered a set of 1 inch drop coilovers from Steve at Vipair and just got them installed sunday. Took about a month to get them from the time i ordered them. Steve was very quick to return my emails and phone calls. All in all i found him a great guy / vendor to deal with. And i would have no problem ordering something else from him again.
As far as the install goes. Pretty straight forward. Once i found the torque specs and bought larger bolts. A buddy and i put them in at his shop. I took it out for a long ride on monday and gave it a shake down. So far my thoughts on them are great. My viper is an 02 ACR and had the Dynamic coilovers. These new coilovers feel so much better. In every way. And i haven't even played with the settings to much yet. As far a quality goes they look great ,and have great form and function. Im impressed. Now i know there are better coilovers out there. But for the money, you get a lot of bang for your buck.
I would recommend these to anyone that is looking for a really good coilover at a competitive price.
These are just my thought and my opinion.

20130507_132201.jpg

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great, nice car, by the way what happened to the ACR wheels? More pics please, closer this time, :D

kenphjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks great-nice ride height-glad everything went well with the install-I also have Steve's coilovers in my 01 RT/10-I couldn't agree more,best bang for the buck

OP
OP
J

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks great, nice car, by the way what happened to the ACR wheels? More pics please, closer this time, :D
Thanks. I think it looks a lot better lowered as well. As far as my acr wheels go im not sure. I am the third owner and the guy I bought it off said the original owner removed them. Im guessing he curbed them or something. I don't know anyone that would trade acr wheels for gts wheels. But if Im wrong and someone wants to PM me please. Lol. Im hopping i can find a set for next year. As far as more pics im waiting to get it out. I haven't had time to. But hoping this weekend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960