Viper artwork on console lid....

MarkRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The owner before me had the center console hardened and airbrushed depicting a snake on it. Over time the image is starting to crack and I originally thought of having it repaired, but I realized its really not me and never cared for artwork inside cars. Id probabley keep it as a rememberence of the car and the owner said to have spent 1k on it.

Anyone know where I can get a new lid? I called my local dodge dealership and they wanted $275. I thought it was insane for just the lid...

You must be registered for see images

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$275 is about right unfortunately. You can check with JonB at partsrack.com for a used one. they pop up on ebay every now and then.

nice airbrush job but tacky in a viper.

Last edited:

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same thing happened to my Viper. The owner before me had the glove box painted with a snake and the flag. Something I would never do. But it's growing on me.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
$275 is about right unfortunately. You can check with JonB at partsrack.com for a used one......

PartsRack has a 47-mile wreck, with a LIKE NEW lid for $149 ! I was saving it for my own car. Or we can give you 25% off MSRP on NEW. We can ship tomorrow.........$10 USA. Thank You.

ps Thanks, jpa...... "Half of all advertising is wasted" but NOT on YOU !!!

PPS: That logo is the Viper Alarm System company logo. I have an old jacket that came with a Viper car alarm..same logo. That exact same scene is airbrushed on a wall about 3ft x 5ft at Team Viper HQ in MI

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MarkRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$275 is about right unfortunately. You can check with JonB at partsrack.com for a used one. they pop up on ebay every now and then.

nice airbrush job but tacky in a viper.

Thanks alot man!

Just got off the phone with JonB and have the thing coming soon at a great price!

You guys rock!

Mark

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
On the way. Thanks. I bet SOMEONE here would want that gloss-black lid? I bet you can get more for it than what PartsRack charged you !

Stick It in classifieds...
Stick It on the garage wall?

Thanks Mark....