Viper Competition Coupe Raffle

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to renew my vca membership can someone fax me a form
208-233-8976 thanks,The CC is awesome----------

If you look at the top of the page in the menu under the header... put your mouse arrow over "Membership", you'll see "Application" in the drop down menu.... click on it, print it out, fax it in and you'll be all set.

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Boy that car is beautiful and fantastic.

I will be very surprised if this raffle sells out though.
I don't think there are that many people who would want this car. After you figure in sales tax on $150,000 at 6% = $9000. Then factor in income tax that will push you into a 33% tax bracket that will cost you another $49,500.
Finally you will have to have a large budget to be able to race this car. I just don't think there are that many people who will be able to use this car to it's full potential.
If you win, it will cost you at least $58,000, and you won't be able to drive it on the street. Now if they made it street legal, you have a different story, and you would have a sell out in less that 2 weeks.

Don't get me wrong, I think this car is awesome, but I will pass on this one and give all you racers a better chance! :2tu:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what would it really take to license it as a kit car? 'Cause there is no doubt in my mind that I would try to do that.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ticket price will be $125. I have alredy made room for it in my Viper Pit.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ticket price will be $125. I have alredy made room for it in my Viper Pit.

Sorry Jerry, the very fine print says "<font color="red">Not available to current or past Comp Coupe owners"</font>. Of course if you promise to give it to Chuck (or at least let him move in with you), I suspect you could get away with it. :2tu:

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's going to look pretty with a #34 on the door and some sponsorship decals.

Well, I had all sorts of sponsorhsip decals that would fit with your image. Unfortunately none of them appropriate for these forums. Nonetheless, I thought I would help you out:

Your new Competition Coupe upon delivery...

You must be registered for see images

And after the first Viper Days event when it had been properly "Chuckerized"...

You must be registered for see images

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Damn that is funny. Although Chuck has not crashed or slid off the track since he had to start following the #32 GTS-R around the tracks

3307348624965nYokWG_ph.jpg

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to VCA HDQRS. yesterday. Tickets will not be available until the middle of next month(October). I can't decide if it wil be 20 or 30 tickets, depends on how big the bonus check is going to be. That car would look sooooooo good sitting next to the silver beast in the garage.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The license has been approved and you may be seeing an e-mail and/or post to buy tickets as soon as this afternoon. Ready, set, GO!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte