Viper Days at TWS...What a great event!

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Viper Owners-

The Viper Days Driving School at TWS this past weekend was GREAT! If you were not there you missed an AWESOME track weekend. The weather was perfect the entire weekend, minus the fog for 1 hour on Saturday morning! Everyone drove VERY good and there were no problems at all! We had a good turn out of 55 cars and we hope to have an even better turn out for Eagles Canyon, TX Oct 24-26.

The pictures from TWS have been posted by the professional photographer already at this web site:
Cafe Photo - Main

The results will be posted on the Viper Days Driving School *** www.ViperDays.com *** web site in the next few hours.

Please note that Viper Days has newsletters that come out every 3 events. Click on the link below to read up on them: Viper Days Driving School *** www.ViperDays.com ***

Everyone at Viper Days hopes to see you at the Eagles Canyon event October 24-26, which is located NW of Dallas/Ft. Worth.

Hope to see you all at the track!

Viper Days, Inc.

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Courtney for another great event-next time I will stay a bit longer then two sessions!

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you Courtney and all the Viper Days staff. This is something that everone should do at least once. Awesome time as always.

Chris Green

OP
OP
C

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eagles Canyon did in fact get a bunch of re surfacing done and I hear it is a great track! It is a new track so all of our drivers will be on a level playing field!

Everyone is invited to come and drive at that event! Please feel free to call Courtney for more info: 847-612-4335

Viper Days, Inc.

V

Venomiss

Eagles Canyon did in fact get a bunch of re surfacing done and I hear it is a great track! It is a new track so all of our drivers will be on a level playing field!

Everyone is invited to come and drive at that event! Please feel free to call Courtney for more info: 847-612-4335

Viper Days, Inc.

Thank you Courtney and come on all race rats. :D