Viper Days at VIR

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Days is coming to Virginia International Raceway. This is one of the best, most challenging and beautiful race tracks in the country that you may ever have the privledge to see what a Viper can really do. Viper Days is one of the best driving schools we have available to usand the only one that in indorsed by the VCA as their official driving school. Where else can you drive "your" car and learn what it's true capabilities and yours really are. Viper Days has some of the best instructors in the industry that know how a Viper is going to react. Why, because they are Viper owners/drivers themselves. They have chatter boxes(communication devices) so that you can talk to your instructor who is sitting right next to you to tell you where you should be on the track before you get there. Very few other driving schools offer in car instruction to the rookies and any one else who wants one. Where else can you get two hours of track time each day along with instruction and class room instruction to boot.

If you really want to know what these amazing cars are capable of visit the Viper Days website @www.viperdays.com, and sign up to come to Viper Days @ VIR next weekend. You will not regrett your decision. Not to mention that first time VCA members get a discount off the standard pricing.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR Check out www.viperdays .com and come out and play. I started out as a rookie in my SRT10 three years ago. Built it up and put every saftey device I could but I still wanted more, so I bought a Comp Coupe and the rest is history.

If you have any questions send me a PM and I will do my best to answer them, or better yet sign up for Viper Days @ VIR and come ask me your questions in person. Just look for a gold Comp Coupe #007.

SEE YOU AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're traveling there from IL ? Its a great track, its my old home track. I used to pull 2:16s on street tires right before I left in my old gen 2. But thats quite a Journey from the midwest !!

Jon

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'd LOVE to have been able to attend and participate in this event...thanx SCLSSRT10 for posting, and I hope you get a great turnout...lots of *new* Viper owners, and even us older Viper owners really don't track the car, so don't know it's full potential. (I found out when ACRSteve took OUR car out with me at Lime Rock---WHAT A RUSH!!!!)....enjoy!
~juli~

V

Venomiss

You forgot to mention that side fades make you go much faster.:D
It looks like a great event and I am sure some of track rats from our area will be there.
For those lucky people who do attend-have a great time!