VIPER DAYS .... FASTEST FINAL EDITION MADE!!

HOGDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being the "POSER" that I am. I believe that I have the fastest Final Edition ever made!!

I am willing to drive the 4000 mile round trip from the Pacific Ocean here in wonderful down town Coos Bay, Oregon Half way across this great country of ours to prove it!!!

Therefore, any 2002 GTS Final Editions that post a better time than mine will receive a Highway 101 Harley-Davidson - 100th Anniversary T-shirt. And a photo of me eating poser pie.

Hope to see all the Final Edition's (aka-cream puffs)at Mid-America in 18 days.

Thanks to Bob Woodhouse, the first 20 rookies get in free. See Courtney at Viper Days for details

**LAST -N- FAST**

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Consider making the trip to Viperdays at VIR - Virginia International Raceway. It's the best track I've ever driven.

We'd love to see you and how about a V-Rod as a prize?!?!

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being the "POSER" that I am. I believe that I have the fastest Final Edition ever made!!

I am willing to drive the 4000 mile round trip from the Pacific Ocean here in wonderful down town Coos Bay, Oregon Half way across this great country of ours to prove it!!!

Therefore, any 2002 GTS Final Editions that post a better time than mine will receive a Highway 101 Harley-Davidson - 100th Anniversary T-shirt. And a photo of me eating poser pie.

Hope to see all the Final Edition's (aka-cream puffs)at Mid-America in 18 days.

Thanks to Bob Woodhouse, the first 20 rookies get in free. See Courtney at Viper Days for details

**LAST -N- FAST**

Let me see if I can find some white vinyl in the garage!!!