Viper Days in bakersfield, any caravans?

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any caravans from southern cali to bakersfield for viper days??? I need to go to bakersfield for some work, and I thought I would take the viper and maybe come by the event just to see what its all about, plus I would like to see and hear the different mods everyone has. Can't really participate but I can cruise up with a group. That is if I can get away that weekend, it being V-day and all.

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy are you going to be there for Test and Tune day on Friday?? I am leaving Thursday night and staying at the Good Nights inn (cheaper and closer just for Thursday night.)

Andy would love to make some runs with you!!!

Anybody wanting to caravan form Orange county or Santa Fe Springs I am leaving around 3 or 4 pm Thursday.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be going Sat. morning as well as Sun. as I live in Bakersfield. It would nice to meet some fellow Viper folk as well as some So. Calif natives. I moved from Manhattan Beach area to Bakersfield 5 years ago(Don't ask) and would like to hear what I've been missing. If anyone would like any info on Bakersfield, etc. I'd be glad to help.-Jonathan

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just signed up for the event. I will be staying at the Sheraton. Plan on driving up Friday after work. This will be my first time on the track with the Viper so take it easy on me okay
smile.gif

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CRAIG WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU.LOL!!! NO DONT WORRY RIDE WITH TAMMY OR HAVE HER RIDE WITH YOU. SHE IS THE BEST INSTRUCTOR. I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO RIDE WITH YOU TO GIVE YOU ANY HELP POSSIBLE.

IN FACT I AM GOING UP THIS WEEKEND IF YOU WANT TO TAKE A FEW LAPS AROUND THE TRACK BEFORE THE EVENT.

SOCAL REBELL IS ALSO GOING UP FOR THE DAY TO CHECKOUT THE TRACK!!!!

GIVE ME A CALL HERE AT THE OFFICE 1-877-224-7874 X23
CAR PHONE 562-755-6380
I AM HEADED TO DMV TO GET MY PLATES THIS MORNING

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go Craig....I bet you're gonna have a blast!

We traveled up to Willow Springs together with Frank and Vic et.al. Remember? Wassup with Vic is he gonna be a no show, or have you heard?

I'll be up Sat. am but sadly still don't have the resources for a hard top or roll bar (or tires for that matter) so driving this time is out for me.
frown.gif
I'm shooting for Sept. I should be up and running for the full event by then. Hope to see you all there Sat.

P.S. I'll have helmet in hand
biggrin.gif
this time just in case I can squeeze a ride out of someone.

ciao for now

Art

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John,

Sorry but I don't think I can make it this weekend. I have too much to do on Saturday and have to go to Chicago on Sunday and Monday. Dave Jenkins will be replacing my brake fluid and oil on Tuesday.

Bad Byte,

Yes I remember our caravan up to Willow Springs. Haven't heard from Vic. Your 550 would be a blast on the track. Save your pennies for that hard top and/or roll bar.

See you guys at Buttonwillow!