Viper Days Video - Finally!

ntmatter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got around to editing a short movie of my in-car Viper Days footage, along with some music and other things. You can download it (about 11 MB) by right clicking on the following link and selecting "Save target as":
http://www.boydtech.com/********.wmv

Note: It would probably be best to save the file, rather than clicking on the link above - unless you have a really, really fast connection. Just an FYI.

Hope you like it,

A.

P.S. This clip was made with the beta of Microsoft Movie Maker 2 - which just came out. It's much easier to figure out than Adobe Premiere, and much more feature rich than the version of MM that comes with Windows XP. Altogether, it took me about 1 hour to edit this piece together.

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, you are the woodchuck master.. did you actually hit the tire barrier that first spin? looks like the car came to an abrubt stop..

and what about the car that spun in front of you the first few seconds of the video? did he hit the wall? i was there both days and dont remember anyone hitting the wall.. sure looks like he did from that angle..

lots of fun and good editing!

- eddie -

OP
OP
N

ntmatter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The red car from the first spinout actually did hit the wall on the test and tune day. I put all of the crash scenes at the front, and I probably should have saved some for a finale. Unfortunately, I kept re-watching the clip on my camera and accidentally started recording right after he clipped the tire wall. The second time around someone had similarly gone off track but had missied the wall. But, there were three cars nearly stopped right in the middle of the straight, and when I jammed the brakes in a corner to avoid them the car went right around. And yes, ask anyone - I am the woodchuck master.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo