Viper expertise in Canada

sharky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a couple of projects I would like to have completed and do not know who I should get my car to. We always hear about the experts in the US but never about anyone in Canada. Could someone please provide insight? I will certainly ship if I can connect.

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i second garron at raceway here in toronto, but you are in sask so you'd need to ship there car here i guess...or drive it baby!!!!! not now though as we are due for a major snow storm tonight

OP
OP
S

sharky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. It's -50 with windchill here tonight so I might wait a couple of days. Is anyone aware of someone in Alberta?

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Replied to your thread in the other forum!

I haven't heard much positive from most people regarding ZR, are you thinking of leaning more towards the turbo or supercharger? What do you plan to run for engine management? If you have any questions let me know I do a lot of race car fabrication and tuning!

OP
OP
S

sharky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. I certainly will contact you. Looking to probably go the supercharger route. Is there a particular set up you would recommend? I don't race my cars more for pure cruising.

OP
OP
S

sharky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I emailed and communicated with Zahir at ZR last night and they can certainly do the work. I am in Calgary next week so will drop by and get a better feel for the details. Am also checking Davenport out. Will let you know the early stage details.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang