Viper Floor Mats!

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by willworkforvipers, Jan 29, 2012.

1. willworkforvipers

willworkforvipers Enthusiast

I know this a very random questions but for my birthday my parents are buying me floor mats for my viper. What do you think the best ones are and best place to get them. also is carpet or rubber better thanks!!:headbang:

2. Sonoman

Sonoman Viper Owner

Rubber is kinda tacky on a car like this, IMO... if you are doing wet weather driving could have a cheap set of rubber mats for that. The original factory Viper logo mats are available, but I like the factory-licensed logo mats from Lloyd since they are thicker and better quality. See website for carid.com. The Lloyd-luxe with the factory Viper logo carpet mats are really plush and give a little more noise and heat insulation than the stockers. They also extend further up the firewall area. The logo stitching color-matched my Copperhead stitching as well, and is available in a variety of colors, with snake-head only, snake head with "SRT-10", SRT-10 only, etc... Depending on options selected these run $120-180 a set, or even cheaper with no Viper logo.

3. georgethedog

georgethedog Viper Owner

The No Cal mats are GREAT!!! Try the Northern Cal Viper Cub.

4. purplesnake

purplesnake Viper Owner

P1010547.jpg Got mine from the viper store. Lots of colors and they talked me into the "stamped logo", over embroidered. I like mine.

5. 01sapphirebob

01sapphirebob Enthusiast

Agree with this. I got a set for my '01 Viper and I love them! Depending on what indod with my '08 I may get a set for it as well.

6. Stretch

Stretch Viper Owner

Agreed. If you saw mine last fall they are from the No Cal Club. Great floor mats.

7. VYPR BYT 94

VYPR BYT 94 Viper Owner

8. MikeG

MikeG Viper Owner

9. Slithr

Slithr Viper Owner

10. BlknBlu

BlknBlu Viper Owner

I just ordered a set from Norcal. They did not have what I wanted on the order form so I made a request and they are making them.

Bruce