Viper get together in Tampa

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few of us have been talking about getting together and sharing Viper experiences everyone bringing any video's they might have of racing, etc. I offered to host at my house. Lots of room for safe parking. Maybe everyone bring a dish and later we could do a Viper cruise thru Tampa. You don't have to be from Tampa to come. All are welcome but you must bring a Viper. Let us know. I know this should be in the proper section but, more people read this section.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When? How about a place to stay? It's a long drive from Alabama.
supergrin.gif

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's either peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or a bucket of chicken from me. You don't want me to cook.

I got a spare room for 'bama if your serious about coming down.

OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
It's either peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or a bucket of chicken from me. You don't want me to cook.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know you know where to find wings and as far as that goes you can bring a few of there servers to.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike this looks like
grazy.gif
wild party! I have an idea to personaly invite all the Tampa Bay Buccaners (future superbowl champs) to the party. I also can have a copy of VOI7 higlightes, also Lee Saunders 9 second quarter mile run. Hey Chuck Babel are you in for a party? Terry Mc Alister, Larry Macedo, John Canal, Gerald,Antonio, etc.. are you in too? Mike throws a outrageous party!!!
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
Ward

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks Chuck, and I am serious, but is this for this weekend or later?

Mike

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TTBADBOY:
Count me in too.
Do you think Chuck will mind if I bring my Supra?

Joe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Joe, you're killin' me.

'Bama, sounds like the weekend's to be announced.

How 'bout it Mike 99ACR? When's the date?

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm interested, depending on the date! Oh, and I'll be staying at Chuck's too
wink.gif

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gerald:
Chucks just going to have all boy party huh? ewwwwwwwwwww

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yessss, and you're invited big boy
wink.gif

OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feb. 16th is alright with me. You guys name the date and the date that seems best for the most Vipers to make it , that will be the date. I was thinking 2pm until whenever.
I don't have to ask Chuck about Supra's coming. ONLY VIPERS.

tmcalist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there. For folks that want to travel in and stay for the weekend I have an extra bedroom in the west wing of my estate. I can't promise the "all boy" events that Chuck can, but at least you don't have to sleep on your back.

Diablo Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike 99ACR:

I don't have to ask Chuck about Supra's coming. ONLY VIPERS.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was an inside joke between Chuck and I.
Sheesh.

Joe

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermed 97,01:
The west wing of your ESTATE,sounds like we should be having this party there

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike and Terry are probably within walking distance between each other. After we're done trashing Mike's place we'll go raise hell at Terry's.

Hey Mike, make sure your son brings some of those little hotties he has hanging around.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by genXgts:
Make it for the weekend of Feb 16 (is the Sat) and I'm in too, coming down for a week!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think Feb 15 is the Sat actually

So would the day be the 15th (Sat, better!) or 16th (Sun)?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I've got a spare room.
A cruise over the bridges, beaches, winghouses, ******* and Gandy would be a great experience!

Gerald

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gerald:
If anyone is interested, I've got a spare room.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too bad it's the same one you sleep in.

First you slam Babel's Bed 'n Breakfast Inn, and now you're trying to steal my business?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well OK,
Chuck and Gerald, if GCHDEALER goes, we will be driving together. Let us know which house will have the most ****** girls. Ya know, because they dig us studly types
supergrin.gif
. Hey Gerald, rides in the monster possible?

Mike

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Righto Slaughter, I pick days like I pick meet up times eh??
smile.gif

The Daytona race is on the Sunday, if Sat it is, I'll bring down some Molson Canadian to help further the festivities!!!
My bro is there all weekend at the Speedway, I'll be shooting over to pick him up on Monday then back to Clearwater all week for vacation.
Is that too early to expect any hotties at Clearwater beach??
smile.gif

Let me know the plans,

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
Too bad it's the same one you sleep in.

First you slam Babel's Bed 'n Breakfast Inn, and now you're trying to steal my business?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No CHuck it's not the same bed I sleep in, but you wish. Also I didnt' slam your bed and breakfast. I think it's you who usually gets slammed in the *** when you have your house open for a bed and breakfast
supergrin.gif

Rids in the beast? Sure, I'll even hand you the keys. But...................you wreck it you buy it..
supergrin.gif