Viper get together in Tampa

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan, you lame bastage. Sure you can come but you'll have to park a block away.
laugh.gif

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
Slaughter, you're such an attorney.

Of course.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, just helping Mike out.

OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by genXgts:
Chuck,

Gonna cut me a little slack on the Viper thing, my GTS is tucked away primed with high glycol content to survive the artic temps up here!! Thought of bringing her out for the run, just don't think it's, uhhhhh, feasible.I'll be coming down by myself as the rest of my family is already there.

Let me know if I am off the list, and I'll come down the next day!!!!
dead.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Your welcome to come, maybe Chuck will loan one of his Vipers to you since he owns TWO.
smile.gif

OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slaughterj:
Haha, just helping Mike out.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Slaughter , need help from everyone one if were going to do this. I think Chuck and Gerald are coming.

OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gerald:
So what's the plan? Lunch at your place or is it dinner? two days or one?

G

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's the plan : Meet at my house 2:00pm, Grilled hamburgers and hotdogs, chips, etc., Everyone bring any video's of Viper racing, etc. to watch on big screen, crank up Vipers and hit the town. Where ever you guys want to cruise, maybe to Clearwater take a break in the parking lot on the beach, then to Winghouse on Hillsborough, then across Gandy Bridge, After that we go our own way.
You DO NOT need to bring a dish unless you want to. I will only supply soda's. If you want alcohol thats fine if you want to bring it BUT, remember we will be DRIVING.

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have some very cool home footage of Viper vs McLaren F1 vs Toyota Supra vs LPE ZR1 and C5 vs crap I've forgotten that I can bring. This was a Top Speed Shootout for Road and Track from years gone by. I also have other Viper related stuff you guys may be interested in too. Let me know?

tmcalist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm here in Heidelburgh Germany this week so I could not get back to slap Gerald around for his comment. Always coming down on the brothers. I will be there on the 15th.

OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MacedoMS:
I have some very cool home footage of Viper vs McLaren F1 vs Toyota Supra vs LPE ZR1 and C5 vs crap I've forgotten that I can bring. This was a Top Speed Shootout for Road and Track from years gone by. I also have other Viper related stuff you guys may be interested in too. Let me know?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Definitely, that sounds great.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slaughterj:
Helmet party or are people bringing "ladies"?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Helmet party.. Slaughter, you worry me bro... yikes..

OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Helmet party or are people bringing "ladies"?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
That is totally up to you guys. Either - or.

OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a count of 16 on this board saying they will be there. I know a few more to call. If you guys can think of anyone else with a Viper let them know. This should be awesome, especially when we do our cruise thru Tampa and Clearwater.

I think the best way for you to get here is to use Mapquest.com.

My address is 8520 Portage Ave. Tampa, FL. 33647
Phone# 813-975-1011

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chicks are invited. Single chicks are preferred. Chicks are not required to bring a Viper to attend.

Married guys can bring wife...or single daughter of legal age.

Single is defined as "not married." Chicks with boyfriends, or engaged with no set wedding date are still considered single.

Just clearing things up for the lawyers...which I may need after the party.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
Married guys can bring wife...or single daughter of legal age.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell, they don't have to bring a single daughter, they can bring multiple daughters!
wink.gif

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tmcalist:
I'm here in Heidelburgh Germany this week so I could not get back to slap Gerald around for his comment. Always coming down on the brothers. I will be there on the 15th.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Terry, your in Heidelberg, Germany?? holy crap! I WAS BORN THERE IN 1969!!!!!! This is a small world.. Please pick me up a nice souveneir or nice plate set or something man!!!!! Please!!!

Gerald

OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you that are coming it would be great if you could call me to confirm. My number is a few posts up. Thanks

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a count of 16 on this board saying they will be there. I know a few more to call. If you guys can think of anyone else with a Viper let them know. This should be awesome, especially when we do our cruise thru Tampa and Clearwater.&lt;P&gt;I think the best way for you to get here is to use Mapquest.com.&lt;P&gt;My address is 8520 Portage Ave. Tampa, FL. 33647&lt;BR&gt;Phone# 813-975-1011 &lt;P&gt;

Mike's info again. It's on!

Chuck, did you invite all your Wild Wings &amp; ******* girls to attend?

Chuck or Mike, is this the Mike whose house my avatar pic was taken in front of?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, that's the house.

And yes, if I have to get the women for you I'll use the same method I used the last time - if I can find another picture of Mel Gibson.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, that's the house.

And yes, if I have to get the women for you I'll use the same method I used the last time - if I can find another picture of Mel Gibson.

His ugly mug? Better off using my pic! :LOL:

BTW, how much are you renting your other viper to Ryan for, $500/day plus "u-break-it, u-buy-it?"?

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that Cdn funds??haha, that would be around a hundred bucks US!!

I don't expect to be behind the wheel of anyone's Viper for the shindig, but an empty passenger seat from a singleton would be accepted, tank of gas on me, how's that??? And some Cdn beer for good measure after the driving is done for the day.........looking forward to the infamous Gandy bridge I have been reading about for years.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all these ugly ******** there should be plenty of empty passenger seats.

Gandy is hit or miss. Sometimes the oinkers are out there and sometimes they're not. It really got very well-known so they've been dropping the hammer. We can give it a try though.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure a passenger seat will be no problem :)

Hey Chuck, can you get the SUVs off Gandy Bridge - that was annoying when we were on there last time with the SUV going 100+ but not letting us pass :mad:

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lemme see if I can round up some ******* girls. Are we willing to pay for their time if I can get some? Nothing like some ******* girls ..errr wings

Gerald

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi