Viper in Fast and Furious 2?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Even though I hate the notion of an FnF2 and the living he!! it will bring to high performance drivers I have to breath a sigh of relief that they at least found a couple of real cars for this flick...

Leaf001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess that answers the question if Dodge is going to produce the SRT in yellow.

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think those are Dodge painted yellows. I read that they ordered 4 red SRTs. I am assuming they (the production team) had them painted yellow. I could be wrong. Anyone know for sure?

snake dreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I know you guys hate imports, but the new Import Tuner has a sneak peek at the sequel and there will be a couple of Vettes in the movie, too. It's a shame that it's getting hard to distinguish the Vettes from the Viper.
frown.gif
Last month's Super Street had an article on the Skyline that those in the pics are based on. It belongs to Craig Lieberman, founder of the NIRA, and it's pretty bad a$$.

Reaction score
One good thing about this movie is they switched to Nitrous Express. LOL....From what I hear, NX will be giving away movie posters etc....hopefully a Viper will be on it.

Backdoc7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My cousin is in Miami right now and knows the guy in charge of ordering all the cars.. (my cousin is in the movie industry but not doing FNF 2). anyway.. he called me this morning and told me he's going to the lot tomorrow where all the cars are going to be.. they will all be there becuase they are not filming saturday. so.. he's going to give me an inventory of all the cool stuff.. yes.. they have 3 skylines and 3-4 vettes.. he didnt know about the vipers until i told him this morning.. he told me what the vehicle budget was for this movie.. WOW..

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Newport Viper:
Is that the stock placement for the badging? (Dodge Viper)
I think it's a little odd.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
No its just for the movie.

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they borrowed a little of the styling from the
94,95 RX-7. Which is not a bad thing, I always liked the
aggresive lines of the RX-7 from the rear.

SurfSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SRT10:
The car does look sharp in yellow!
149pa030883-sm.jpg

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who put viper badges on that yellow dodge stratus convertable?