Viper logo keys for '93 and below

Leaf001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper logo keys for \'93 and below

I was searching for some custom keys for my R/T 10, but all I can seem to find are logo keys for '94 and up? Does anyone know where I can find a Viper logo(red) key that will fit my '93?

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Viper logo keys for \'93 and below

I have a 93 also and got mine through e-bay. Are you looking for the metal ones or rubberized ones? I have the metal one. Buy it and compare the both from head on and shape, they should be the same, or ask to see a fellow Viper owners keys how they differ from yours (except for the diff cuts in it). Just get it and bring it to the dealership with the blank and they cut it for you. I got mine done at Ferman Plymouth dealership and they made a cheap key first to see if it would work in the car, it did, so he cut the metal one and it works to date. Look in e-bay...

Reaction score

I sell the regular snake head logo keys for 94 and up. I was told that they didn't make anything for the 92 & 93 models.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
L

Leaf001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vip-RT10,

The only keys that I have run by on Ebay are the ones that Mr. Chlouber posted on this thread. When you refer to "metal ones" are you speaking of a metal Viper logo(like the ones posted) or of a standard medal key(no logo)? I'd like to find something similar to what has been pictured already, or at least more unique than a standard key. If you have a picture of this "metal" key your speaking of, could you please forward or post it? Thanks!

Albert Chlouber,

What would it take to make the '94 key fit a '93?

Thanks fellas,
-Leaf

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Heck my car is a 93 and it does fits nicely and it works great! All that matters is that they retain the same shape, after all, they aren't BMW keys with microchips in them.

I am currently away in Italy, but will get you a picture in the begining of March when I return home to the USA.
The metal keys are the same type of badge as the key chain that Albert Chlouber is showing in his pic., only that it has a key at the end. I am surprised that no one else has posted the pic of the key I have....i'll do a search for it and will post again soon...hold on!

OP
OP
L

Leaf001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

VIP-RT10,

Thanks, now I know that they at least exist. If you happen to run across them anywhere, please drop me a line.

Thanks Again,
Leaf