Viper Magazines Needed !!

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I need 2 Viper magazines to complete my collection,Summer "99" and Fall "01"... If anyone has extras and wants to part with these two issues pm me a price...I will keep searching e-bay...I called the magazine itself but those 2 issues are sold out :( ...Thanks in advance for any leeds...Kevin :nana: :nana: :nana:

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think I have any doubles, but I'll check when I get home. Do you have any doubles you'd want to sell/trade? I think I need 4 or 5 to complete my collection

Chad,
The only double I have is Winter "96" but it has 3 holes punched in it(to fit in a binder?). I received it that way from Viper mag. but they did replace it with a new copy....If you need it you can have it or if anyone else can use it let me know..Kevin

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have spring, summer, fall, winter...all of '01 plus a winter of '02. There just sitting in a drawer doing nothing so I have no problem letting them go. Not sure what the going rate is?

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,
The last issues I bought from Viper mag. cost me $6.00each..I just need Fall of 01 so name your price w/shipping and I will paypal you or send a check..You can pm me the info or send to [email protected],Kevin :nana: :nana: :nana: