Viper on "Windfall" tonight

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Viper on

So he keeps the Viper as long as he keeps a "C" average. That is not bad at all. LOL!

As for the girl. It is only 15 minuts in but I think she has amnesia from the hit to the head by the russian gentleman in prison.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That was a good episode. I can not wait till next week. Finally it looks like the sister problem will be answered. I am really pathetic for being this obsessed with this show.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Another good episode. Well I did not see the sister leaving because she though he hired the hitman but it made a good story anyway. Until next week.

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, another episode without the Viper :(
Anyway, the russian chick maybe hot, but she is pure evil, but I knew right away she was ******* the other Russian. This ****** case is getting thick now with Tally having the money.
Looks like Peter is going to find out about Nina and Cameron a little sooner then expected.
The summer season ends in the next couple of weeks, so we'll have to see what happens with everyone...

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow..........this show is getting good even w/o the Viper.

Does he live???? Is he arrested? Will he blab on her???

questions.........questions,,,,,,,

and the damn russian is pregnant!

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So the biggest news is that Tally killed her sister and keeps trying to run off with the money.
And why the hell did the hotel guy shoot Sean? But Tally did finally get away with her money.

Peter did the right thing by kicking Nina out of the house, and finally making a move with the bike company. But wow, she really dropped a bomb when she kicked Cameron out of "their" house.
Peter screwed up royally, he just made things worse for everyone involved!

Damien looks like he is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Once his dad finds out about Galina being pregnant, he will probably make Damien sell the Viper.

And Maggie should have just kicked blondies a$$ when she had the chance.

Once again :hitfan:

And why are they not showing previews anymore, just telling us to tune into a new episode next week?

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, see thats where I come in.........

I am being cast as "Dominic" The new bad ass in town that buys his viper and picks up Maggie as a bonus.......

I think they are done......

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am gone for a few days and then ViperCrazed takes over my position in this thread? How could you?? Just kidding :D . This show is only getting better and better. This week with the shooting of Sean, I saw that one coming but do you guys think he will live? I see him living and then taking the fall for the ****** but who knows. I have a feeling the season finale is going to be the biggest cliff hanger ever.

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Talk about a Venus fly trap!

4162FALLcpN05.jpg

We all know we would hit these two....

4161FALLbwN05.jpg

4161FALLbyN05.jpg

BUT would you hit Sunny?

4162FALLdaN05.jpg

Money Tracker...

http://www.nbc.com/Windfall/money_tracker/index.shtml#main

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maybe the show is actually getting good enough to not have to depend on the Viper for ratings.......

Doesnt hurt to have it though

Tell me you have seen the promos for "heroes" and "Jericho"

those two will be awesome.......

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I completely understand where you are coming from, which is all the more reason my single a$$ needs to get a Viper!

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sean is SCREWED! Poor guy, he's had a hard life, and cannot get a break.

Is it just me, or is the Peter, Nina, Cameron, Beth, Sunny, love **** getting a little old and boring? It's just a little tedious now and the story isn't changing much.

So, is the baby Damien's, or someone elses? I have a feeling it is his, but we'll see.

Sean is SCREWED! Tally screwed him, and has a lot of money to get away with it. She was smart to do it this way though. This is the most exciting story line going now, I can't wait until next week to see what happens!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Darn. I missed last night episode and I am on vacation with only DIAL UP so I can not visit the website. I guess I will have to wait until next week to see it and until monday when I get home to visit the site for the up to date info.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah I missed it again. I feel horrible now since I am out of the loop so much. Was it over or is there still more? Anyone want to give me the dirt from last what happened?