Viper on "Windfall" tonight

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Viper on

Well the sad news is it was the season (series?) finale.

Lets see, at the end of the episode, Frankie got kidnapped while getting into her car. Her dumb mother came back as well.
Damien tried to convince Galina to stay in the U.S. so they could raise the baby together. I'm not sure how that ended up though.

From my understanding Sean got away because Tally left the other 10 mil. at the evil lawyer's office to frame him. It worked long enough for Sean to get away from his ****** charges, and for Tally to run away (making her the prime suspect(I think)).
And at the end, Sean had evil lawyer guy meet him on a street corner, but Sean was in a Helicopter, and he threw his 10 mil. out for everyone else to have.

Nina and Peter were trying to work things out, while Cameron and Beth were getting their divorce finalized. Beth was also leaving the country to adopt a baby.
During Nina and Peter's counseling session, Peter admitted to looking into Nina's phone records and seeing that she was talking to Cameron long before the affair. Later he asked her if she still loved Cameron, she said yes, so Peter told her to go to him. When Nina went to Cameron's house, he had left to go with Beth to get the baby. Nina saw Cameron and Beth smiling and talking, and walked away crying, knowing she had screwed herself many times over.

Peter went back to his company to find everyone was packing up their offices, and leaving since all the money was gone. He found Sunny watching their racer come back to win the race he was in, saving the company. (Cameron also transferred all his shares of the company to Peter)

I think that about covers it, if you have any questions, ask away.

Oh, and no "Venus fly trap" either.

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Viper on

Never gonna have to worry about me tossin 20 out the plane.......

416NUP_000083_0616.jpg