Viper Operating Tips VHS Video

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Came with my car. Most who have bought used, never got it. Some who bought new didn't because someone else took it. Although there are a few who checked behind the seat and found it.

Probably more useful to RT/10 owners although, there have been many posts here from people who did not know how to disable their car alarm, enter the car when the battery is dead or what the AVC button is on their radio.

I have a DVD format of this video somewhere in my office. I also have the original VHS version.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Came with my car. Most who have bought used, never got it. Some who bought new didn't because someone else took it. Although there are a few who checked behind the seat and found it.
PartsRack has 5-6 NOS still blister-sealed in original plastic. $25 alone, down to "free with purchase" of something profitable ! Historic note: two KEY individuals, well known to early VCA officers, made that tape. It was NOT an Oscar-nominated film, but it was a labor of love....... one of the stars actually hangs out here !!!

[email protected]

Last edited:

wigginz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oddly enough, when I bought my '02 used it didn't have an owner's manual but it did have the operating tips VHS new in the shrink wrap (lucky me). Been meaning to watch it but I have yet to get motivated enough to dust off the old VCR.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, this has got me thinking now!!! We bought our '05 new....don't think we've ever looked where viperjohn said...behind the seat...hmmmmm...too curious now, gotta find out ASAP!!! THANX for the *news*, DAVE~~...juli

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, this has got me thinking now!!! We bought our '05 new....don't think we've ever looked where viperjohn said...behind the seat...hmmmmm...too curious now, gotta find out ASAP!!! THANX for the *news*, DAVE~~...juli

THE YEAR MATTERS...this is posted in the GTS- RT10 Forum

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Dont Bother: THE YEAR MATTERS. THis forum is RT10/GTS discussions.
No video SRT10

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha...I forget all about that, who knows where it is now. But I remember watching it and thinking.."at least I know how to work a RT/10 now"..lol

MQQNVPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you go to the video post and click "view seller's other items" he's also got a pretty cool looking Viper neon sign for sale.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant