Viper Plant Tour/OHIO VCA ONLY!

Sam Goldfarb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The OHIO VCA will have a chance to tour the Viper Plant on Friday March 26, 2004.
The size of the group is being limited to the first 30 VCA members that contact me. There are NO Cameras allowed and no open toed shoes. Lunch will be served, courtesy of the Ohio VCA. At this time we are limiting the tour to OHIO MEMBERS ONLY. You may contact me from other regions, in the event, that we don't fill up. I don't think it will happen, as we have averaged about 50-70 in the past, when we were allowed larger groups.

Please contact me at 614-836-7934 or [email protected]

This information is also on the front page of the newsletter that was mailed yesterday ( 3/5/04). We have a block of rooms at the Holiday Inn Express and a $64 Rate. After the plant tour we may also visit the Walter P. Chrysler Museum or some other attraction.

Best Regards!
Sam Goldfarb
OHIO VCA Secretary

296Sam-thumb.jpg

OP
OP
S

Sam Goldfarb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick Update!
We Currently have a Total of 11 Members registered for the Plant Tour, as of Sunday 3/7/04.

OP
OP
S

Sam Goldfarb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of Thursday March 11, I have 15 Ohio people registered. Don't know what you are all waiting for? Anyone( Non-Ohio) else interested in waiting on deck, needs to let me know before Monday March 15 at noon. I have to give Kim Vogt a list of attendees at that time. This is limited to VCA members only!
Regards!
Sam Goldfarb
Ohio VCA Secretary

OP
OP
S

Sam Goldfarb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Serpent Indiana,

Please contact me directly at my email or phone above before Monday AM. I may not see these posts and I tried to email you directly. It was returned undelivered, new email?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang